1987 BUICK LIMITED / T- TYPE (South Florida )

Status
Not open for further replies.

incharge

This is my nearly perfect 1987 T -Type/Limited NO RUST AND VERY STRAIGHT SUPER NICE PAINT . The car is a real #,s matching Limited that had leather and a column shift when I bought it a few years ago . I converted it into a T -Type everything is Brand New ...the cars drives like a new one in 1987 car is a mid 10 second car with cold a/c every thing is new as well except condenser ,,The only reason this is even being offered for Sale is that I want to build a LS turbo car and I am not sure I should convert this orginal car. Price is $21,000 Firm might consider Z-06 for trade

MOTOR Stock Bore #,s matching Block with Standard crank (not turned) Std Pistons , 206/206 Roller cam , New Precision Turbo 6776 From Hartline ,Precision upper plenum ,70mm RJC Throttle body, 120 Injectors, runs on E-85, Precision Front Mount, heads are ported and have ARP studs with Cometic gaskets Motor was done at Otto,s before I bought it , 3" ATR down pipe that has been ceramic coated along with the headers and crossover pipes, has Cottons 2.5 stainless exhaust system , H&R motor mount, Razors Alky kit . Mark 8 electric fan with new aluminium radiator ,Translator 3.5 maf , Modded ecm with TT chip, Reds Double pumps with -8 teflon hoses , Scan master and powerlogger ,much much more just ask

TRANSMISSION rebuilt with harden drum and good clutch packs was done thru Ottos shop by Vince Janis before I bought the car I added a PTS Deep pan and a 9" Art Carr Billet non lock up converter 3500 stall shifts great no slipping.

BRAKES I just added the Blazer Front Spindles with a much better dual piston Calibers with new drill rotors with all new ball joints and poly bushings thru out the upper A arms are Tubular the Lowers are stock with Poly bushings Bilstein Front shocks . Car has a awsome Hydroboost brake system stops on a dime and give you change back ...

INTERIOR New Everything !!! Just look at the pics Custom GNX gauges

EXTERIOR NO RUST AT ALL Body is very Straight and the paint is Super Nice has a few road chips that I would have to point out... looks like a show car.... Wheels are Centerline Revs 15X 10 in Rear with MT Drag Radials new Front tires as well.

REAR Posi with stock 3.42 geas and Spohn 4 link rear sway bar, spohn adjustable uppers and spohn fixed lowers with poly bushings

Attachments

• DSC01266.JPG
    DSC01266.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 421
  • DSC01268.JPG
    DSC01268.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 447
  • DSC01269.JPG
    DSC01269.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 411
  • DSC01271.JPG
    DSC01271.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 442
  • DSC01273.JPG
    DSC01273.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 412
  • DSC01275.JPG
    DSC01275.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 403
  • DSC01276.JPG
    DSC01276.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 375
that's one sweet t Eddie GLWS.if you go turbo ls car do youre self a favor and pick up a 98 - 02 t/a or Camaro will save you aton of fabtime and cash. the weak link with those 98=02 t/a and camaros is the rear ends in them.

Ed got someone local in Miami asking about your car. I told him i have never seen it run, i did tell him i had spoken to you a few times in the past. Well he wanted to know if any slips or if you have any vids of car who tuned it etc.. Maybe it would be something you want to post on the ebay ad and also on here. Just a thought, i think i lost your # i would have given it to him

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.