1987 Buick Limited for sale or trade

rthurman

I have an 1987 Buick Limited for sale or trade. Price is 13,500. Would like to trade for a modded 99 or up ls1 camaro. My buick is viper grey the paint is new and very nice. The motor is new, it is a 109 block, stock rods, stock crank, with forged pistons. It has 72mm throttle body and plenum with 3" piping and fmic.
The transmission in new and has slap stick trans brake. Also has widened gnx wheels with mt 315 drag radials.The car is about a mid 12 second car at 4800ft d.a. If you have questions feel free to call 806-223-3576. Or e-mail trades to bergundi@valornet.com

Attachments

• 100_0930.jpg
    100_0930.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 1,021
Maybe interested but need more info what turbo is on it? 16" rims?? What Exhaust and DP are on it? What injectors, Whos chip is in it? What mass air meter?
IM sure Im not alone on looking for more info and hows the inside? Have photos of that too ??
Thanks

the wheels are 16's. it has a 3" downpipe with a
.57mm turbo. has 3" exhaust all the way to the back with no cat and a flowmaster muffler.not sure on the injector
size i will find out.has methanol injection and a
cold air kit. also torque strap, and scanmaster.the
chip is done by boost performance in amarillo tx.
has airbag on the back right side to prevent torque
roll.the interior is what i would call sanitary,
nothing flashy but its all there,i will post a picture
later this evening. i also have gn buckets, console,
and stretched stock intercooler to go with the car.

where are you? Who built the engine and how many miles on the engine and car? waiting for more pics.

George of boost performance built the motor. Just about any buick in the Texas panhandle is done by him. The car is located just north of amarillo.
Also the firewall has been painted.

Attachments

• 100_1080.jpg
    100_1080.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 800
  • 100_1074.jpg
    100_1074.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 795
  • 100_1072.jpg
    100_1072.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 796
  • 100_0934.jpg
    100_0934.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 790
  • 100_0933.jpg
    100_0933.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 785
Not sure of the actual miles on the car. odometer reads 46,234 could be 146,234 or 246,234. I'm not sure. The motor has about 1000 miles on it, and the transmission has about 100.The car is solid with no rust. I believe it has been in Texas it's whole life.I also have new weather stripping for the car. Hope this answers your questions, and the price is "or best offer"

Who's front mount is it? Also, I was thinking more or less on the trade side of the deal. I have a 2000 Camaro SS, black/gray leather, 6 speed, t-tops, chrome SS wheels, all options and about 64,000 miles.
What color blue is the car bc until I saw the interior I thought it was charcoal gray?

You are correct the buick is a gun metal gray with lots of metalic. The color came from a viper. The intercooler came from buickgn, a vendor on the site, I believe it is the super extreme intercooler, you can check it out on the site. I would like to see some pics of your car. You can send them to bergundi@valornet.com

Thanks for the interest.

Email with pics is being sent. When did the car get the new paint and how was it prepped?
Is that extreme i/c the with Mark Hueffman sells? Does the A/C work and are there any known problems?

The a/c blows cold, but the blower motor makes some noise. The paint is probably about a year old. It is straight and flat with no orange peel. About as nice as you want a driver. No short cuts were done on the prep work.
You can check out the intercooler on the vendor site "buickgn" It is the super extreme intercooler with 3" piping. It is very nice and a good fit.

The a/c blows cold, but the blower motor makes some noise. The paint is probably about a year old. It is straight and flat with no orange peel. About as nice as you want a driver. No short cuts were done on the prep work.
You can check out the intercooler on the vendor site "buickgn" It is the super extreme intercooler with 3" piping. It is very nice and a good fit.

The car sounds pretty good. The blower motor is not a real big deal. What would you rather do sell the car outright or the trade? What did you think of my Camaro?

I would prefer to sell out right, but would consider
your trade, it is a nice car.

You are correct about the Camaro. I looked a LONG time for one and had an earlier LT-1 camaro and by far this one had the best panel fitment out of most I have seen. The guy I bought it from lived down the street from the original owner and bought it from the dealer he traded it into. The car was clay barred every month by the guy I bought it off of.
Contemplate over it and let me know what your conditions would be.