1987 Buick GrandNational T-Top

rufaast

For sale: 1987 Buick Grand National T-Top, digital dash and factory carpeted trunk, Power windows, locks. The car currently has 128654 miles on it. Torque technologies 3” aftermarket exhaust with Flowmasters, Mease down pipe, Precision Turbo TA49, 42lb injectors, adjustable fuel pressure regulator, Street Chip(93 octane), HKS EVC boost controller, K&N filter. New double roller time chain. Car has always had Mobil 1 synthetic oil run in it. Still have the factory GM T-Top bags they are in very good condition. Powermaster brake system has been replaced with the common vacuum brake upgrade.
The interior is very clean, no rips, tears or stains on the seats, probably 8 out of 10. The paint is decent shines very well and is presentable at local car shows. Probably 6 out of 10. Stock rims are in great shape. The car is a great driver and gets a lot of looks and I Wouldn’t hesitate to drive this car anywhere. BFG tires. Stock radio works but speakers aren’t the best. AC works but has slow leak, I converted it to 134A. Sub frames have been added, front cross braces have been added, and custom back seat braces have been added.Front plastic bumperfiller on passenger side will need to be replaced.
I am the 2nd owner , have window sticker, and loads of dealer service receipts, etc. Just sits in the garage, and gets taken out on the occasional summer weekend. I need the room, car has got to go.
CASH ONLY, sorry not looking for any trades.
$11500OBO.

If you want a picture of something, please email me, i will take it for you.

I have a photobucket webpage, If you interested I will email it to you,

Gotta have the CASH, 100's, 50's, 20's, Checks, money orders are a no no. To easy to get scammed using them.

What about bank certified check ,I cant see bringing $10,000- $15,000 on the plane . The flight attentant may take it the wrong way, ha ha.
If anyone has to worry is us the buyer , with cash in a strange area or person.
I'm interested in some cars on this board,and one Construction job away from buying. I havent seen your car yet,seem I need more info on your part .
Its a two way street ,sorry for replie.But couldnt resist.
I have talked to a couple of people that have cars more than yours ,I trust them alot ,and have to fly to see them . Year rare optioned T
GLWS I hope I have time to see . :wink:

Best thing to do is walk into the buyer's bank with them and physically watch a certified cashier's check being made out to you. Much safer that way instead of either one of you having to walk around with 11 thousand dollars in your pocket.

Heck If im at their bank with them, they can just draw out the cash right then. Outstanding. :O)

is this car still for sale? where are you located, or did i miss it? is there a tune i can swap for 91oct? we don't have 93 in california.