1987 Buick Grand National

ttt
will post more pics after july 4th car show with factory wheels for those that would like to see it

Nice car, but please provide more pictures as I may be interested, and I am not sure if I saw a location as well.

thanks for the reply, i'm located in loganville Georgia, theres a link to photobucket for pics or i'll be glad to take a certain picture of something and email it to you.thanks again

100_0871.JPG

new pic with factory wheels

I'm considering this car. Do you have the original intercooler? (not a deal breaker by any means)

can you post or e-mail me photos of the T-top channels? Also top left of drivers side quarter window and where it meets the top of door jamb. (Both sides if possible)

Thank you,

Dan

ttt
I don't understand why there is no interest in this car. please make offer if interested.
I'm in the market, for a built GN, what would also help, is a real 1/4 time or real slip of what the car can really do.
I don't understand why people post(not you) that their car is a 10 or 11 second car, but seem to never run all out at the strip , or they let off, people like me want to see the time.
Around 500rwhp doesn't say anything, I want to see the chart.
That is a nice car you have there, I wouldn't want the aftermarket custom rims, I prefer the stock ones you have.

If the car is in the 500rwhp range it should be in the 10's with a good tune, a slip like that would get people interested in the car, including myself.
Remember allot of people don't live in your area, and would have to fly out to look at the car, I won't fly anywhere, on what the car should do.

I want to see facts