1987 Buick Grand National

bullet87

4) 1987 Buick Grand National with alot of miles but am currently doing complete engine overhal. I have over 11k invested. Not your average daily driver, most likely for car enthusist or speed freaks. Many, many, many extras. I also have a complete short block build and ready for delivery. I paid 3600.00 for the motor, but if you want both we can work something out. Im asking 7,000 for the car as it sits or a little more when I finish putting the motor back together.

Have to sell ASAP but wont go below 7k. All pics are under bullet87.

the other motor is currently at andersons performance. Its a build short block with the two mains and all the other goodies. I told them to build me a safe low 10s short block and the rest was in their hands. If you know them, and Im sure you probably do, its done right. The motor that is in the car now, I just put new piston rings and all new gaskets including valve stem seals. Im almost done putting it back together. I just have to put the downpipe on, cross over, 1 valve cover and finish hooking up the remainder of the wires. The pics are under bullet87 threads, under buick for sale. I think if you pull up my threads its like the fourth one down. Just look for the paperclip for attached pics.

just have the cross over, down pipe, o2 sensor, coolant and last checks before she is up and running.

Quick question. I found the exact same car as mine with 177,000 miles on the origional motor, the same modifications, same rusted through rocker panels, needs paint and under carrage rust and to top it off it does not run and I dont know what is wrong with it.

What is this car worth? The more opinions the better.

I already put the motor back in mine. Runs strong, just have some tunning issues to work through. Definetly a noticable difference with new piston rings