1987 Buick Grand National

Brian Schauder

Interior Add Ons:

Lo-Tek A-Pillar 2 Gauge Pod with 2 1/16th Autometer Boost and Oil Pressure Gauge
Atlanta Buick Specialties Carpet Kit with New Power 6 Logo Floor Matts
Imm Specialties Trunk Kit Embroidered
Imm Specialties Hood Liner Embroidered
Tinted windows
Alpine CD Player
Mark Hueffman Billet Engraved Shifter Handle

Perfomance Add Ons:

Centerline Tel Star wheels
ATR Stainless 3" downpipe with gate
ATR Stainless 3 exhaust
Msd Plug Wires
New Ac Delco Coil Pack
Msd 50lb injectors
Direct Scan with Laptop
Jim Testa chips street/race
Scanmaster
LS1 Mass air with Translator
Atr Sway Bar
Alcohol Injection

Cal Hartline Motor Including the following:
Champion Ported Iron Heads with matched intake
RJC Power Plate
Hydr Roller Cam
Hyd Roller Lifters
T & D Shaftmount Rockers
J/E Pistons
Arp bolts and head studs
balanced
Hartline Valve Covers
Earls Oil Cooler
V4 Stock Mount Intercooler
PT-52 Turbo
Rollmaster Timing chain
340 Fuel Pump

Some chrome stuff:
Chrome Alternator
Chrome Up Pipe
Chrome Turbo Shield
Mark Hueffman Big Mouth Cold Air Kit

Transmission:
9X11 Converter
Performance Transmission "Killer Street" Bruce Toelle transmission
Billet Input shaft

This car is in excellent condition inside and out.I am the third owner and the car it self has just hit a 100K.This car is ready and set to go with no issues.I also have other misc stuff that I didn't bother to list.If interested I can e-mail pics.If you would like a second opinion on the condition of the car you may contact Cal Hartline. 15,000

Well

If nobody is interested in a very nice and very fast daily driver I will revert it to stock and sell for $8500.The it will be a very nice stock GN :)

Hey Brian, how are ya, guy! Long time no talk to! Sounds like you have a nice ride for sale.

Guys, Brian is a straight up guy who is helpful and easy to talk to. You can feel good buying something from him. He knows his stuff, and not just TBs either.

Good luck!
Doug

I am beginning a new project and would once again like to sell the GN.Only changes from the original post are the addition of those fancy RJC Pulleys,and it now has a 110k on the clock.Everything else is the same and unchanged.I have alot of stock stuff that goes with it as well.I was scared to but tallied up some receipts to the tune of 30k.I am now going to sell for 12,500firm.It is an absolute steal for someone looking for a nice fast,streetable GN and will not negotiate on it as I feel am absolutely giving it away.I will try to get some current pics as all I have is old junky ones.E-Mail if interested... griffee@bellsouth.net