1987 Buick Grand National with under 25K original miles up for sale on BAT

GLWS, looks like a very nice car.... all gone over by Lou to be sure it is "good to go" :cool:
this is close to my car [in general terms], very curious to see how it fares on the open market.

I thought this car was original the thread you made on here originally had nothing about the car being painted but on bat you disclosed the car being painted. Do disrespect but did you think you where coming on a Buick for forum, turbo Buick forum for that matter an nobody would be able to tell when the badges are in the wrong placement on the car usually mean the car was paint but goodluck with your sale

I thought this car was original the thread you made on here originally had nothing about the car being painted but on bat you disclosed the car being painted. Do disrespect but did you think you where coming on a Buick for forum, turbo Buick forum for that matter an nobody would be able to tell when the badges are in the wrong placement on the car usually mean the car was paint but goodluck with your sale

Your post is barely even coherent, but still a valid point...

Was tired typing on my phone lol... but yes why would you disclose the car was painted on bat. Then on here not say anything about it

Grumpy's made a comment on the car in the f/s ad. He's everywhere, lol.

Agreed. Still seems like a nice car, but maybe some things to watch out for.

Was tired typing on my phone lol... but yes why would you disclose the car was painted on bat. Then on here not say anything about it
that's also why its missing a door jab sticker as well, but I was being a little too critical in the original post because it said 100 % original anyways great car