1987 buick grand national with 16,000 miles.

yaaaa.jpg

go to upload a file from the boxes at the very bottom under where you type this,,,,, it is the middle one between POST REPLY and MORE OPTIONS.......

I just figured it out..

Attachments

• IMG_1825.JPG
    IMG_1825.JPG
    50 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_1822.JPG
    IMG_1822.JPG
    46.8 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_1824.JPG
    IMG_1824.JPG
    42 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_1813.JPG
    IMG_1813.JPG
    79.4 KB · Views: 150
now back to the car,,, man, that looks pretty good,, why no takers yet on this ??? how old are the mods...
All kind of takers, but nobody has the money..I did all the mod back in 2007, I never drive car it just sit in my garage..I've put only 4000 miles on it since i bought it back in 2007.

I hope I didn't miss it but I didn't see your location anywhere, checked your 313 area code and it came back as Detroit but the pictures didn't look an awful lot like Detroit, more like Florida. Where ya at?

I hope I didn't miss it but I didn't see your location anywhere, checked your 313 area code and it came back as Detroit but the pictures didn't look an awful lot like Detroit, more like Florida. Where ya at?
I used to live in Detroit, now I live in Daytona Beach Florida..

I have read all the posts on this car, it seems the only real questions for me would be the engine bay looks a little worn for the 16k miles, but other that that I gotta think someone will scoop this one up, but 22 is still a nugget in this market and a little too rich for me, goodluck dementd.