1987 buick grand national t-toprust issues. $4900

Buickfan

HELLO FORUM MEMBERS.

I'M SELLING THIS CAR FOR A FRIEND,THE CAR MARKS ON THE ODOMETER 96,XXX MILES.IT HAS THE VIN NUMBERS STAMPED ON ALL THE GLASS EVEN T-TOPS. HE BOUGHT IT TO DO A COMPLETE RESTORATION ON IT AND AFTER BOUGHT A WAY CLEANER CAR. HIS PLANS WHERE TO REMOVE THE ROOF AND MAKE IT A HARD TOP DO TO THE RUST THE TTOPS HAVE. SO HE DECIDED TO NOT EVEN TOUCH THE CAR AND JUST BOUGHT HIMSELF A NICER CLEANER HARDTOP THATS CURRENTLY GETTING PAINTED AS WE SPEAK. THE MOTOR ON THE CAR IS BLOWN HE WAS TOLD THE CRANK WENT OUT. THE MOTOR IS COMPLETELY ORIGINAL FROM WHAT I CAN SEE THERE WAS NO MOD'S DONE TO IT. THE CAR CAR DOES HAV RUST ON THE TRUNK ALSO I HAVE POSTED PICS BELOW TO SHOW IT IF YOU GUYS HAVE ANY OTHER QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO SEND ME A PM.

8a06f815.jpg

7b706fc3.jpg

697fd6ac.jpg

a23dca6e.jpg

c048a122.jpg

e1f60709.jpg

b2b0d219.jpg

9f5d69aa.jpg

aca8f312.jpg

57e91d4a.jpg

Nice to see you being so honest,not many in the world :cool:Good luck with sale

Kevin

Kevin

Thanks kevin. I really have nothing to hide about the car and im not really trying to screw nobody on the board. I really dont want to have a bad rep here i've seen a couple members get screwed over with rough cars like this being sold like if theyre in mint conditions.

Ruben.

Thanks kevin. I really have nothing to hide about the car and im not really trying to screw nobody on the board. I really dont want to have a bad rep here i've seen a couple members get screwed over with rough cars like this being sold like if theyre in mint conditions.

Ruben.

I wish these kinda cars were closer.I am always looking for parts cars and not alot around close to me.You have a good attitude,good luck!

Kevin

I'm looking to trade this clean 98 ls1 automatic transmission for a 86/87 t type or gn pm me for number or

Attachments

• IMG_0713.jpg
    IMG_0713.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 209