1987 Buick Grand National. Project

noneed4nos

KWICK 6
Well It has come down to it, now that I am stranded with school loans I can not afford this car anymore :( But I am not out of the buick world at all, I plan on buying another one once I get into the police. But first I have to sell this one to get out of the hole.

Well its a 1987 Gn, with about 104k I believe, Original motor and trans. Its need some work but is decent just like any other GN project for sale. I have the title for this car, Its a North carolina car so minimal rust. Interior is out of the car but everything is their, I will put back in, if buyer would like, Interior is nice and needs not much work either. Its a good project car. I know I need pics and can send them to anyone who asks me. My asking price is $4500 but I am neg. If i do not sell I will probably part out if enough people would like parts. Thanks guys and I hope to get right back into the gn's right after I sell this one.:cool:

Looks like a great project vehicle with not much needed guys! This would be a great purchase for anyone out there, unforunately I'd have to wait until February to buy though:(

Good luck with the sale....

Thank you!^^ I really wish i could keep it, I just have to pay student loans before i get into a new one. And pics send to paul. Thanks!

Im waiting for NYPD, I would love to get into NCPD or SCPD but I am mostly going in the city and pics sent. Thanks

Hope everyone had a good holiday, All PM's and pics sent out. Btw forgot to mention this car does have a posi rear in it. Thanks