1987 Buick Grand National only 13,700 miles Original!

Mike,

I've had someone on this board offer me $20,000 for my GN w/ 1,8xx original miles. I'd rather light it on fire then sell it for that kind of money. I'm in a position where I can wait this economy out (hopefully you are too).
You have a sweet looking car that is priced fair. You'll probably have to advertise it else where to get some real interest. Hang in there.:biggrin:

There is an ass for every seat.

Car is well worth the asking price. Just cause someone's 401k is in the tank doesnt mean you should give it away.

Great car, at a very fair price.

Good Luck!

Ty

Mike,

I've had someone on this board offer me $20,000 for my GN w/ 1,8xx original miles. I'd rather light it on fire then sell it for that kind of money. I'm in a position where I can wait this economy out (hopefully you are too).
You have a sweet looking car that is priced fair. You'll probably have to advertise it else where to get some real interest. Hang in there.:biggrin:

I agree with what you said 100%, it's funny how some seem to be quick to point out your cars/parts are overpriced when they are in the market to (buy) ummmm i mean tire kick!:rolleyes:

I have learned from the pro's that a gn motor is worth $1000 with trans and that a rolling chassis is worth $1500, so a running GN is now worth $2500, well it's running so say $3000.00.......straight from the experts,lol.:tongue:
Obviously being sarcastic for those that don't get it.:biggrin:

I agree with what you said 100%, it's funny how some seem to be quick to point out your cars/parts are overpriced when they are in the market to (buy) ummmm i mean tire kick!:rolleyes:

I have learned from the pro's that a gn motor is worth $1000 with trans and that a rolling chassis is worth $1500, so a running GN is now worth $2500, well it's running so say $3000.00.......straight from the experts,lol.:tongue:
Obviously being sarcastic for those that don't get it.:biggrin:
GOOD LAWWD THATS A LOT OF MONEY!!! WILL YA TAKE ME FOR A RIDE FOR A NICKEL? YOU WILL? OK GOT CHANGE FOR A HUNDRED? LMAO :biggrin: Nice car man keep the price right where its at if all else fails take it to barrett jackson!!!!!:cool:

Mike, almost bought a clean convertible 69 camaro back in the late eighties for less than 10g's, you know the ones that go for over 100g's now. That's a clean car. Price is more than fair.

Hey you know there's someone out there with plenty of bank who will give you exactly what you want. I've been on both sides of transactions where unique vehicles sell for more than the masses are used to seeing.

The way I look at your car is for not much more than original price you get a car that is nearly new and someone else cared for it like I would.

So in that sense it's a great deal. I can justify anything....

I would pay $23,500 if I was shopping now.....so asking $25,000 is about right. ??

(nice car!!)

Car look ssweet, but there have been a few on here with very low miles that had a hard time getting close to your number. 1500 miles car selling on here recently sold for $30K at auction. There was another 5000 mile car that couldn't fetch $25K and there have been many ultra low mile cars selling on Ebay lately for very reasonable prices. I would say hold on to it if you can, because you will definately get your number in the future. As for right now, you will be lucky to break $20K. That's reality.

Good luck with the sale. It really is a beauiful car. I would just keep it.

Put 100 more km's on it, drives perfectly and alot of fun!
Runs great!
Too bad i need a trailer/truck for the race car or i would be keeping it forsure.

TTT for a nice original GN!!:smile: