1987 Buick Grand National Hardtop with GNX badges

Status
Not open for further replies.

360chris

1987 Buick Regal GN, Hardtop, 3.8-liter SFI Turbocharged V-6 with intercooler, GTA wheels, GNX badges, fender vents, fender flares.

This Turbo Buick runs, shifts and drives smooth and is very fast. This GN is an excellent and reliable daily driver car, the turbo spools up quick [15lb of boost], AC blows ice cold. It has the original trunk sticker, spare and jack. There is a custom fabricated gauge package with Auto Meter Boost [20lb gauge], Oil and Water Temp gauges mounted on top of the radio pod - they are not drilled on, they are mounted on a metal plate and they can be easily removed.

Flowmaster American Thunder Dual Exhaust. K&N filter. Reds 93 chip. 160° stat.

Odometer shows 52k. This GN has 152k on it. It's in great mechanical condition, excellent paint. It was professionally stripped and painted by a comprehensive auto body shop. Front and rear bumper fillers are in excellent shape, I did replace the fronts with NOS fillers before the repaint. It has; Power Windows, Cruise [cruise does not work], Tilt Steering Column, Remote Trunk Release, Passenger Side Visor Vanity Mirror, Limited-Slip Differential (Posi), Concert Sound II, it was a tape deck w/EQ [radio was removed and can be included], it now has an Alpine CD/MP3 stereo system that sounds great.

The interior is original and in good shape showing some wear. All gauges and lights work. AC Delco battery, new shocks on all four corners, new transmission mount, recent brake service with new accumulator, new GM heater core, rear end was recently serviced with new seals and fluid, new window sweepers. Also has the original Regal owners manual and photo copy of a GN window sticker. The GNX badges are original GM emblems, reproduction GNX dash plaque with the number 098.

The wheels are GNX style [Pontiac GTA wheels]. 16X8" with excellent rubber. I also have two others with BFG Drag Radials mounted on them, that I have never used. They can be included with the car for the right price. I also still have the original Grand National emblems, GN wheels with centers and good radial tires - they have been saved.

This is an original southern [Maryland] car.

Clear NYS title, serious inquires only please. I will take cash offers.

$16900

IMG_7472.jpg

IMG_7468.jpg

IMG_7466.jpg

IMG_7469.jpg

IMG_7465.jpg

IMG_7474.jpg

IMG_7479.jpg

IMG_7482.jpg

IMG_7484.jpg

IMG_7486.jpg

Holy crap!:eek:

Now that's how you post a car ad.

Good job, beautiful car, and great luck with the sale!

The paint alone makes the car worth the money. Super clean 4 sure.

Thank you.

I had it painted by a very good shop. It was a very straight car to begin with, but they did a very nice job with it. I am very happy with their work. I went back to them a year later to have the GNX flares done and they are a spot on match.

That is one of the nicest cars with miles on it I have ever seen. Thank you for your honesty because that car passes for a 52k mile car anyday.

Best of luck to you, and thank you for the very nice ad.

After the car sells I might make this a "sticky"..

Ty

That is one of the nicest cars with miles on it I have ever seen. Thank you for your honesty because that car passes for a 52k mile car anyday.

Best of luck to you, and thank you for the very nice ad.

After the car sells I might make this a "sticky"..

Ty

Thanks!

To the top.

If you have been saving your duckets for a TR that apparently needs NOTHING, then this is your car.

To the top.

If you have been saving your duckets for a TR that apparently needs NOTHING, then this is your car.

Thank you very much. It is a turn-key car, but I wouldn't say it needs NOTHING. They all need something, this one is no different. But it is 100% running, shifting and driving, great mechanical condition, great paint GN. Most people who see it, even up close, say 'this car is mint.' It is not mint, but looks it. I drive it everyweek at least a couple of days, AC blows ice cold and the heat works as it should. It is a pleasure to drive.

It could use the weather stripping around the door, they are not horrible, they still do their job, but they are original and starting to crack. I did do the window sweepers - as we know - they are the hard ones to do. The brake and fuel lines have some rust on them, they should be addressed. I did the rear ones, they are new, but the fronts should be done eventually too. Just little stuff, but it all adds up along with some papercuts. ;) I'll do the fuel lines and brake lines new for the asking price if someone is serious. Or I'll reduce the price for it as is.

_Christopher

Status
Not open for further replies.