1987 Buick Grand National GN132 FBI Agent car by GMP

The model is real. I have 2 of them. :D

As far as the car itself, I don't know that this was confirmed or not.

Hey blackmonte....... obviously your on the job LE or a big buff one of the two...... anyway i have a Wheelen strobe set up in a GN 3 rd brake light for sale something you may like .

What's so special about a FBI gn

I have been reading about FBI gn's whats the hype were they modified like highway patrol cars ?

I see what happened, you put a number badge similar to the GMP model on your car. If you're gonna BS at least cover up the evidence in your photo album.

Why do people make a T-top car a GNX? Or make a Gone in 60 seconds mustang? Because it's there money and there car they do want with it.So I like the look of it and did it to my car .Oh and the gn/124 is my brothers badge number not going into why .

Why do people make a T-top car a GNX? Or make a Gone in 60 seconds mustang? Because it's there money and there car they do want with it.So I like the look of it and did it to my car .Oh and the gn/124 is my brothers badge number not going into why .

Thats fine by me, I just know the FBI GN is a myth that's been disproven. Anyway have fun it was interesting having a spat over a fictious car.