1987 buick grand national for sale

polin2424

I think i m going to sell my gn 130,000 miles on it rebuilt motor about 500 miles on it i have bolt on on it in cludes te-44 turbo, poston mild cam, rjc plate ,42# inj ,hotwire kit fuel pump, 2800 stall converter ,scanmaster 3" downpipe w flowmasters. All this upgrades have been done in the past 2 months ecxept for the motor rebuilt which was done by joeys performance engine. the car is solid but will need some tuning and work it is a hardtop. my wife is making me sell this baby because i spend to much$$$$$$ on it. the trans is making a whining noise and a trans speciaciast (ck) told me its the pump so it will need replacing Appx. $500 if i do replace it i will let it go for $9000 obo If i dont $8500 obo you can contact me at 832 687-4074
Thanks leo

buick grand national

Ok i lowered the price to $7500 obo for the car without the mods. Theres got to be some one intrested C'mon guy stop being so cheap i need to sell the car now to get my wife off my back or its going to cost me more $ with child support. Also forgot to mention that i just replace the oil pump on trans so no more noise.