1987 buick grand national for sale or trade

onefastjackass

Ok I have an 1987 buick Grand National excellent condition 34000 miles that I want to trade for a tube chassis drag car or a road race car.

MY car is clean and straight.Comes with a bigger turbo(60-1),bigger injectors,bigger intercooler,motor has less then 3000 miles since last rebuild.( I have reciepts for the rebuild and upgrades of about 6000) also comes with direct scan and laptop,and trans plus extender.Running a manually shifted turbo 400 with B&M supercooler.Car is totally streetable(and will run 11 seconds at the track)

Interior is in excellent condition.

Needs nothing!!!Great collectors car that the value is sure to go up on since they only made 20000 total.(and this is one of the nicest).

Drag Car must have a cerified chassis, hook up well and run straight.Also must be a quality car(no butchered cars) and be capable of 9 second or faster times without breaking all the time.Also must look like a car and have a body.In other words no rail type cars like reds etc.

Road race cars must be v8 powered late model and pro built.

Also would be willing to trade for a full size suv 4x4.Or extended cab p/u with no rust and less then 85,000 miles.Must be able to tow 7,000 pounds without wieght dis hitch.And be 1992 or newer.

Also would trade for a late model open bow boat or deckboat that is 22, foot or larger with a V8.Must have low hours and be 1999 or newer and be able to pass a marine servey.

I am asking $22,000 (nada is 23,200) for my low milage G/N so trades can be worth the same or more or you will must be willing to make up the difference thru trade or cash.