1987 Buick Grand National – 67k miles, very clean, many extras. $16,000 obo.

DCTurbo

1987 Buick Grand National – 67k miles, very clean, many extras. $16,000 obo.

1987 Buick Grand National
67,269 original miles.
VIN# 1G4GJ1171HP460635

About the Car:

This is a very clean, straight and nice driving Grand National, great for street driving, cruises and car shows. It is a solid roof Grand National with a very straight body and original paint.

I purchased this car from Kirban Performance in 1999 (the #1 buyer/seller of Turbo Buicks in the U.S.) and have owned it since. The interior is in excellent condition and the car is well optioned with the original AC Delco Concert Sound system with Pioneer replacement rear speakers, power windows, power locks & trunk with factory keyless entry and anti-theft, plus etched glass, power antenna and cruise control. It also has the highly desirable Posi-Traction limited-slip differential. The A/C system has been converted to R134a and blows cold for summer cruising.

This is a uniquely good handling and driving Grand National thanks to the Global West suspension system and brake enhancements. Additionally, all of the traditionally missing body bushings from the factory have been replaced along with additional front and rear body bracing from Kirban Performance. You won’t find a more solid and comfortable Grand National around!

The car has a limited number of tasteful modifications, which I made to replace unreliable factory parts and help make the most of the turbo motor that made the Grand National famous. While the modifications are very conservative, you’ll appreciate both the additional power and reliability that they’ve made possible. Most of the modifications are “stock appearing” and the car can be easily returned to stock at any time.

It has a straight, rust free body with original paint, which the attached photos highlight. There were several small dimples in the front driver side fender & rear quarter panel that were fixed in 2005 and those pieces were professionally repainted. This car has never been in an accident and I can provide a recent CarFax report for you to see. It was just inspected in July 2009 (PA inspection) and has a clean title in my name. It is located near Philadelphia, PA. Please email me for additional information.

Photographs of the car are available on line. Click this link or copy and paste it to your browser:

Picasa Web Albums - Jay - Buick Grand N...