1987 Buick GNX 452 FOR SALE

GNregistry

I'm confused...isn't this car on Ebay right now? Are you the one selling it on Ebay? :confused:

Yes this is the same car on ebay... why is it confusing...

7,041 miles, no jacket, no window sticker, no original tires, parked for how many years...

I was contacted last night by the owner....

ebay listng for $85,000 is a waste of time and money...

Robert called me last night, day before ebay ad, said he paid $55,000 and was willing to accept $60,000 and NOW he is asking $85,000... this GNX isn't worth $75,000

Kirban had GNX with lower miles for same price or less, and in this market... there are better cars for the money... personally I would NOT buy a GNX with low miles and very little docs to back it up...

Yes this is the same car on ebay... why is it confusing...

7,041 miles, no jacket, no window sticker, no original tires, parked for how many years...

I was contacted last night by the owner....

ebay listng for $85,000 is a waste of time and money...

Robert called me last night, day before ebay ad, said he paid $55,000 and was willing to accept $60,000 and NOW he is asking $85,000... this GNX isn't worth $75,000

Kirban had GNX with lower miles for same price or less, and in this market... there are better cars for the money... personally I would NOT buy a GNX with low miles and very little docs to back it up...

O...So are you trying to sell the car or are you trying to not sell the car?

You might want to let him know he's misleading people a bit with the answers to some of his questions. When asked about the jacket and window sticker he states "this car has it all"? He's also saying that the Goodyear GSCs on the car were an upgrade from GM?

gnx 452

Car sold at a local government estate sale auction in the northern bay area of California for $41k just so you guys know. The car has a very strabge history;-) Car to me was worth $40-45k after knowing about it and then recently seeing and bidding on it.

What a coincidence! I have the Epitome GNX #452 diecast up for sale in the "Buick Diecast & Collectables" thread. ;)

From the current eBay listing...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Buic...331QQitemZ150373598001QQptZUSQ5fCarsQ5fTrucks

"1987 BUICK GNX --- Nice, original GNX Car # 452 with 7,057 original miles. This California car had one loving owner who was a GNX enthusiast and has recently passed away. The car was purchased from Don Signer Buick in Fremont, CA for $49,849.55. This car was also featured in a newspaper article as the owner was taking delivery of it in 1987. It comes with every receipt and all history since new; window sticker, bill of sale, all books, and handbooks, and a GNX book. This GNX was never modified and has the original turbo. It has excellent, flawless, original paint. It looks like a 6 month old car and drives perfectly. It can be driven anywhere. Can help arrange transport to your door. Any further questions call Mike at Vantage Sportscars 407.298.5010 or cell 407.620.6295.

Interesting...

I thought the headrest on GNX's had the GNX logo embroidered on them instead of the power 6 logo

!B,pJ1E!BWk~$(KGrHqUH-CMEqvI0VyHiBKs()bSBg!~~_12.JPG

GNX's came with Turbo6 on headrests

this is a 1 owner car, how much documentation do you need?
it's low miles, says has window sticker, and orig bill of sale.
I find it a good deal. it I had few extra $$ it'd be next to my other cars,