1987 buick gn 90k $9500.00

Thats a steal. If i hadn't just bought one. I'd be all over this.

Good luck! It shouldn't last long.

Thanks. I dont think it will last long when there is only 26 gns for sale listed on autotrader.

Is this a t-top car? Looking for a solid roof and I can't tell from the pics. What do you mean by TLC? How's the body and paint? Any rust? Floors, etc.. Interested and I'm in Chicago.

Is this a t-top car? Looking for a solid roof and I can't tell from the pics. What do you mean by TLC? How's the body and paint? Any rust? Floors, etc.. Interested and I'm in Chicago.

TLC. Tender Loving Care

Doesn't look like it has T's

What if you already have a Harley??? ;)

No I don't have one. Living here in Milwaukee they are like ass holes everyone has one. Now if it was a custom bike then I would think about it.
As for the tlc you could fix the doors and the trunk. Then the car would be solid. The fenders,quaters,and trunk floor are good. It is a hard top car. I pulled the heads off due to a stuck valve and installed a new stock cam,double roller chain,and the heads have a fresh valve job on them. The rear main was redone and nothing was done to the bottom end it looked very clean with standard bearings.

No I don't have one. Living here in Milwaukee they are like ass holes everyone has one. Now if it was a custom bike then I would think about it.
As for the tlc you could fix the doors and the trunk. Then the car would be solid. The fenders,quaters,and trunk floor are good. It is a hard top car. I pulled the heads off due to a stuck valve and installed a new stock cam,double roller chain,and the heads have a fresh valve job on them. The rear main was redone and nothing was done to the bottom end it looked very clean with standard bearings.

Whoa,easy there pal,there was nothing said to get upset about enough to equate Harley's to *******s,is there? I'm just as much attatched to my GN as I am to my Harley. Neither are stock. Just a little tongue in cheek sarcasm there bro,z'all.

Sorry steelroy. I don't hate them it just that there are SO MANY HERE. My freind jeff works at house of harley in milwaukee and no one is buying at all just like everything else. We just need some good weather.