1987 Astro roof 37K at the GS Nationals $19800

1QuickGN

1987 Buick Regal Grand National. 37k original miles. 3.8 liter turbocharged and intercooled v6, 200r4 4 speed automatic. Astro-roof, power windows, locks, ac, cruise, tilt, power seat. Car is mostly stock with only a handful of tasteful mods. It has adjustable fuel pressure and wastegate actuator, k&n with solid maf pipe, Walbro 340 fuel pump, RJC power plate, brand new Pypes stainless dual exhaust system, and 3" stainless downpipe with cutout. The car can easily be put back to stock if desired. It is not cut up and has no permanent mods. The car is in beautiful shape and runs and drives like new. The air conditioner is ice cold and everything works like it should. Interior is very clean with no rips, stains, etc to speak of. The headliner was just replaced with both NOS door seals and astro roof seal. The paint still shines very well and the car is very clean. All the fluids and filters have been changed, the car has new drive belt, new plugs, new Interstate battery, and nearly new tires. It has never been driven in the rain and has never spent a night outside of a garage. Car is at the GS Nationals waiting for a new home. Call 573-881-3074 with any questions. $19800.00
Pictures soon when the rain stops at Bowling Green

1987 Buick Regal Grand National. 37k original miles. 3.8 liter turbocharged and intercooled v6, 200r4 4 speed automatic. Astro-roof, power windows, locks, ac, cruise, tilt, power seat. Car is mostly stock with only a handful of tasteful mods. It has adjustable fuel pressure and wastegate actuator, k&n with solid maf pipe, Walbro 340 fuel pump, RJC power plate, brand new Pypes stainless dual exhaust system, and 3" stainless downpipe with cutout. The car can easily be put back to stock if desired. It is not cut up and has no permanent mods. The car is in beautiful shape and runs and drives like new. The air conditioner is ice cold and everything works like it should. Interior is very clean with no rips, stains, etc to speak of. The headliner was just replaced with both NOS door seals and astro roof seal. The paint still shines very well and the car is very clean. All the fluids and filters have been changed, the car has new drive belt, new plugs, new Interstate battery, and nearly new tires. It has never been driven in the rain and has never spent a night outside of a garage. Car is at the GS Nationals waiting for a new home. Call 573-881-3074 with any questions. $19800.00
Pictures soon when the rain stops at Bowling Green

Sounds awesome! I stay in Columbia a lot calling on MFA, maybe see ya round.

gs nationals photos 008.jpggs nationals photos 005.jpggs nationals photos 003.jpggs nationals photos 002.jpg

Sold !!!Received deposit today from the original owner that ordered this car back in 1986.

Wow. The original owner that's great. I wish I could have bought the car back but my job would not allow me. I loved this car all the years I owned it wish I had more

Very cool. I wish i could buy back some of the cars that I sold in the past, but no one wants to sell them back to me. :)