1986 White T-Type Turbo **Reduced***$7000

CincyTType

Price Reduced for Quick Sale
T-Type Turbo Bought and Had shipped here from California where it was a One owner Car. Looks like it has had One repaint and is totally RUST FREE.
Digital Dash 94K Miles
Electronic Climate Control
G80 Limited Slip
Power Cloth (gold)Bench seats Beautifull interior
T-tops
100% Stock except brakes converted to Vaccum
Fresh Rebuilt Stock Turbo (with receipt)
New White Letter Tires 215X65X15
New Exhaust
New Raybestos slotted rotors and ceramic pads
New front KYB shocks
A/C Needs Freon (was going to covert over to 134r)
Power antena stuck up
Strong running car!
I have over 11K in this car so its priced to sell!
$7000or Trade?? Located in Cincinnati Ohio
Pics cbinohio - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

You're killing me. I've been watching this car for a month now. I want it, but my wife would kill me. Actually, she asks me where I'd put it. God help me, I have a weakness for White cars. :frown:

up for trade is a mint condition 2000 2wd ex cab s10 4.3 v6 auto only 34,000 origional miles I am the second owner I took this truck in on trade stock from the origional owner since owning the truck I have done a few mods which include... lowered 4/5 with springs up front and zq8 leafs with 3 inch blocks in the rear I also added a zq8 rear sway bar and poly end links on the front sway bar drilled and slotted rotors new calipers and performance pads were installed less than 500 miles ago cat back 2 1/2 inch magnaflow exhaust very low tone dumped underneath ported throttle body with a trans adapt spacer and an intake accell coil and 8.5 inch performance wires with a step hotter plug, I tuned engine and trans with my lap top with hp tuners shifts awesome chirps second runs awesome speed limiter removed etc etc etc brand new zq8 wheels with 245/50/16 tires also brand new windows tinted 20 percent all around solid rear window tinted tails and line of fire led bar gm roll pan trailblazer ss front bumper sonoma hood wiper delete billett antannea ss grills with matching valence grille chrome bowtie and extreme shell optima battery high output alternator 2 mtx thunder 6000 subs with mtx mono block class d amp custom mounted with cooling fan in a custom box built to fit perfectly in the truck triple piller pod with billett mirror carbon fiber racing seats with blazer consol ss emblems blue glow underneath and in and under dash truck is nearly flawless trophy winner beautiful currently being stored until spring at a friends house in a heated garage.

Guys, I drove this car this summer after doing a little work on it. I can tell you it is a very solid car that looks great! You will be stealing this car for $7K!! I know in a a good market this car would have no problem selling for $10K+

Still have the turbocharged Buell if your interested. I know its winter but that'll give you time to dial in the turbo before riding season. lol.

Beautiful Car

Love the car just what I'm looking for but don't have a garage ready and it would get eaten apart here on the NY streets. Bump for a nice car

1997 f350

i have a 97 350 powerstroke reg cab 4x4, big exhaust ,gauges,and chip.runs excellent truck is burgandy color and has 150,000 miles still looks very nice. aftermarket wheels and tires, has a very good stance to it.its worth more than you are wanting for buick, so might be great trade for you

Hoping to take this off your hands as soon as Saturday if the bank is open :) I sent you an email as well.