1986 White T-Type column shift, moonroof car rare!

rkkt788

I prefer you phone me at 215-768-4499 with any serious questions or offers. I'm located near Allentown, PA.

$12,800 OBO

Very clean 1986 Buick T-Type with 97,450 miles with column shift. I have tried to list everything done to this vehicle below and will add updates if needed. This car was listed several months ago with the race motor and has been returned to as close to stock as possible. The Kirban guide has this car listed as one of 55 with this option and color combo!

I have owned the car since July of 2002 and have driven it only 1,235 miles. The car was purchased from a close friend who originally bought the car in California sometime in 1996. In the past 10 years this car has not seen rain or snow. It was also stored in a heated garage the past 4 years. This car has been adult owned and driven.

To see more photos click this link:
lego1823's latest photos slideshow on Flickr

Exterior: The vehicle was repainted sometime before 1996 and still looks good. I would rate the exterior an 8 out of 10, with minor blemishes. It is a great driver and still presents well at a car show. The factory chrome bumpers were replaced with a fiberglass set including the lightweight aluminum supports. Also replaced was the factory chrome grill and bezels for the blacked out package. Front marker lights were swapped for factory GM clear set.

Interior: The interior is also in very good shape with many new parts. The seats are leather with the ½ console. Options are: power moon roof, power door locks, power steering, power drivers seat, power antenna, cruise control, AC, digital dash, crank windows and column shift. The carpet and floor mats were replaced when the roll bar was installed. The headliner has a few marks but is not sagging or ripped.

Suspension: Stock 3.42 rear end with Moser 28 spline axles and extra long wheel studs.
Metco lower control arms and Hotchkiss upper control arms. ATR rear sway bar with dual airbags. Poly pinion snub and all new body mounts. The entire front suspension was rebuilt about 5 years ago and is brand new. (See photos) Front sway bar has been removed. Front tires are 215/65/15 BF Goodrich and the rears are 26 x 10.5 Mickey Thompson ET Streets. Wheels are factory and in great shape with new center caps.

Motor, Transmission and Exhaust:
· Stock Block, Crank, Pistons, Heads, Intake, Exhaust Manifolds, Fuel Pump
· Comp Cams 206/206
· Polished Throttle Body
· TA49 Turbo
· 60# Motron Injectors
· Commander Chip
· Kenne Bell Adjustable Fuel Regulator
· THDP 3” Down Pipe
· Performance Transmission Rebuilt Locally
· Xtreme Aluminum Deep Pan
· Art Carr 9” Converter 3000 Stall
· ATR Exhaust & Mufflers
· Line Lock Kit

New parts installed on motor restoration and detail:

All Motor Gaskets (heads were not removed)
Front Timing Cover
Oil Pump
Water Pump
Vacuum Lines
Cam
Double Roller Timing Chain
60# Injectors
Wastegate Control Hose
Billet Thermostat Housing
Braided Turbo Oil Drain Tube
Roller Bearing Cam Button
Engine Sump Screen
Motor Mounts
Heater Coolant Valve
Heater Hose Kit
Upper & Lower Radiator Hose
Bypass Hose
Serpentine Belt
Heater Core
Intercooler Hose Kit
Stainless Mass Air Pipe
K&N Filter
Caspers Positive Battery Cable
Caspers Negative Battery Cable
PCV In-line Check Valve
Windshield Washer Bottle
Radiator Overflow Bottle
Fuel Pump Sending Unit

how are the floors ???? any rust anywhere on the car ?? didn't "see" the moonroof :confused: :cool:

Floors are in great shape, see photos.

No rust. It was a CA car and garaged since 1996!

Interested in any trades for a 1998 BMW 740il?

Attachments

• 1485300863_l.jpg
    1485300863_l.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 399
repaint pre 1996---thats 11 years ago-- no high performance motor---how about 8500 cash money --

What are you smoking?

Go find another White T with these options, rust free and in this shape!

And thanks for the math lesson! I would have never known it was 11 years ago since the repaint.

The last time I checked paint holds up real well when it's not outside sitting under a tree.

$10,500.00 is firm!