1986 WH1

Mark Lob

This Regal WH1 has 48k miles, power windows, locks and power seats and T-tops. The upholstery is in very nice condition, and I just had the bottom seat cushions replaced so it is comfortable to drive as well.
The car has no rust, and was repainted last year, new poly body bushings were installed at that time. While the car was in the shop, numerous lower suspension items, as well as engine parts were powder coated in the same Dk gray color as the body side stripe
The engine was pulled during this time, and completely resealed, the engine compartment detailed and when the car was finished being painted the engine was reinstalled. The engine has 60lb injectors, ceramic coated 3 inch down pipe, front mounted inter cooler. The brake system has been converted to a vacuum style system.
The GNX style wheels were painted in the same dk gray color to match the car, and a new set of BFG Comp TA radials in 245/60/16 were installed.
The car is very tight, handles like a dream and is of course fast.
I am listed several cars for sale, in an attempt to take the collect down to three cars. I had planned to keep this one, until the GNX was added to the collection last week.
$13,500 the car is located in Cedar Rapids IA, and can be seen anytime
Mark
image.jpg

I'm sick now; i only have 10grand to spend and so close BUT so far away from what i need here..

Let me now go throw up

hello; Nice ride. If it was me I'd add some more pics to wet peoples whistles. I'd like to see a few more myself.
thanks
IBBY

Beautiful. This is in my back yard and exactly what I've been looking for outside the t-tops. glws and I love that car. If it was a hardtop, I'd be all over it.

Guys,
I am a bit amazed at the interest in this car. The rain is gone and sun peeking out a bit, so I will go and get pictures of this.
I have been asked about all the modifications, and what has been done. I will be quite honest here, I am by no means an expert on these cars, it has been too many years since I last owned one. While at the last GSCA Nationals I got the urge to own another one, and liked the WH1 looks, hence I found one that fit my criteria.
When the car arrived, I took it out for a brief test run, went for a mile or two to get the feeling of the car, then hit the gas. The car literally scared me to death, holy crap this thing was fast.
I gave it to my mechanic the next morning with instructions to go over the car with a fine tooth comb and correct any problems, and detune it! Turns out there wasn't much to do other than change the oils and fluids, and put good tires on it. He has made mention numerous items about wanting this car, of all the ones I have owned, he likes this one the most, claiming it has all the right stuff.
All that to say, someone who is well versed in these cars could probably look at and know right off hand what has been done, and with that said, I would like for the next owner to either come see the car in person, or have it inspected prior by someone you trust.
I truly don't think you will see much wrong on the car, but I would feel better that you know exactly what your getting.
Mark
Marklob@gmail.com

Phase one of pictures

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 248
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 246
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 247
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 234
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 235
hello; Glad you sold your car. But that car with the designer series paint is rarer than the GNX. I know the GNX is at the top of the heap for our cars but you can make a regular Turbo Buick better than the GNX. You can even get that rear suspension that's on the X. Good luck with your new car and have fun. IBBY