1986 wh1 t-type for sale

car is still for sale, i don't get on computer much ,call 262-853-2580 to get a hold of me thanks

I was in talks with this member to puchase this beautiful wh1. Unfortunately I had to back out. He was very understanding, a gracious. He's a stand-up guy, and anyone who is interested in the T-Type will have no problems dealing with this genleman.

This car would probably have been sold if you responded to your voice mail. I tried to call last week and your VM box was full and then left a message for you this week. The lack of follow-up is concerning, especially since we are 2,000 miles apart. I guess you really don't need to sell it that bad after all.....

I spoke with the owner of the car (he's local) just last weekend, and he told me he decided to keep the car. I'm guessing that's why he hasn't responded to calls/emails. I'll try to get ahold of him over the weekend and ask him to update the thread on his decision.

This is my ultimate dream car...too bad I don't have the money for it :frown:

Good luck with the sale; it is beautiful!

WH1 For Sale

Sorry, just read Gino's reply from last month......no longer for sale!

Why is this ad still posted?

If this car is not for sale, why is it still posted here? Shouldn't NITZ remove the ad? On the other hand if it is still for sale, then why not say so??