1986 WH1 Roller Project car

boostjunkie

NEED MORE BOOST
WH1 Roller TTop car has 6 point roll bar with swing outs,Roll bar installed by Church Fab in Ohio . Ohio car and was at one time on the Front cover of Summitt Racing .99% rust free car has GNX GTA wheels with MT ET streets 8.5 posi rear with 30 spline Moser axels car is all black and is a real WH1 with RPO decal in place. will need paint to be mint but not bad looking now, needs bumper fillers . has clear PA title in hand $5000 . no good pics till weekend . please call for more info 412 654 1385 Shawn

lol.......That car was my first TR........ I bought that car out of Kentucky in about 1993 or so completely stock and brought it to Ohio, sold it to Mark Evans in about 1995 or so.......

lol.......That car was my first TR........ I bought that car out of Kentucky in about 1993 or so completely stock and brought it to Ohio, sold it to Mark Evans in about 1995 or so.......

Tim thats the car, think Mark has a copy of the car on the cover of Summit ? i would love to have him send me a copy . told this car was in the 10s ? Shawn

Yeah, back in the day it went 10.92............. ported stock heads, mild cam, TA49 if I remember correctly......

Here's the picture that was used on the Summit cover shortly after I sold it..

86ttype.jpg

Hey Shawn
how is the frame and underbody -and do you have any pic's ..
Paul

WH1 Roller TTop car has 6 point roll bar with swing outs,Roll bar installed by Church Fab in Ohio . Ohio car and was at one time on the Front cover of Summitt Racing .99% rust free car has GNX GTA wheels with MT ET streets 8.5 posi rear with 30 spline Moser axels car is all black and is a real WH1 with RPO decal in place. will need paint to be mint but not bad looking now, needs bumper fillers . has clear PA title in hand $5000 . no good pics till weekend . please call for more info 412 654 1385 Shawn

Just pulled this car from storage and is still for sale will be posting some good pics Sunday . have built motor and trans i will sell for $2500 with the car

Attachments

• DSCF1495.jpg
    DSCF1495.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 636
tr

Just pulled this car from storage and is still for sale will be posting some good pics Sunday . have built motor and trans i will sell for $2500 with the car
guys car is in more than enough good condition its a great car i actually was buying but got a gn instead you have to see it in person to appreciate it SHAWN if no one wants the to buy the drive train with it:D :D let me be first in line please lol!! dont miss out people!!!

Taking offers i do not have to sell this car but have very little time to get this car running .