1986 Ttype in So Cal. runs great! ready to drive!

I have the stock oil fillers that the breathers have been replaced with.

only other thing not stock is the chip and fuel pressure regulator which i do not have.

this car has passed smog with a kenne bell chip and lower fuel pressure.

do you have all theparts needed to pass smog?

this is sooo tempting. im fighting myself. my work situation is shaky right now(i work in the auto bizz) so its just bad timing. i want a t buick baddd. i dont want to spend money i dont need to right now. i bet theres a lot of that going on if not this car wouldve been sold already. ... ..

Yeah it's a little tougher market but if I can't sell now, I foresee in April after tax returns and Fast and Furious 4 that they'll be a bigger demand.

All those kids will say "Hey! Didn't Vin Diesel drive something like that? Can I go that fast in your car?" lol

I dont want to come off like a d-head, but maybe if you put a little elbow grease into it, you'd have a better chance at selling. Although the hood and trunk look a little faded, a good detail will really bring the paint out, flawed or not. People looking to buy a car like to see it at its fullest potential for its condition, and by the looks of it in your videos and pics, it is clearly not there. That car has alot of shine left in it, and that dent in the door could probably be repaired a little with one of the guys who do paintless dent removal.. A good professional wax, vacuum, a little dent removal, and engine detail will go a very long way. Polish up those drag wheels, and the car will look 100% better. Then, you'd probably get the original asking price!!!

Thanks for your input but here's my response to you.

Paint on the roof, hood and trunk are completely faded to the base paint. There is absolutely nothing that can be done to it. If I clean over crap it's still crap. lol. The door I've already looked into it and it cannot be PDR'd.

I own a buffer and all it does it just take off more of the faded base into my pads so I KNOW this as a fact. So it's not "a little faded" as you think. It 100% needs a paint job.

If I was selling a show car then I agree I should clean it up some more but it's not. It's a daily driver and I keep it as one. Cleaning the engine is nice thing to do but then it would hide any possible oil leaks and other clues that some buyers would rather see than a armored all engine. I don't think the engine bay is that bad looking.

If a buyer has some kind of oddity of needing to see a vacuumed car , I'll go ahead and comply. It's no biggie to me.

Honestly if it doesn't sell now or in a few months, it's ok. I'll just enjoy the car for the time being.

If you have any more opinions or comments feel free to PM or in fact I'll give you my phone number to discuss if you rather do that. I do not mind.

Have a nice weekend.

Thanks for your input but here's my response to you.

Paint on the roof, hood and trunk are completely faded to the base paint. There is absolutely nothing that can be done to it. If I clean over crap it's still crap. lol. The door I've already looked into it and it cannot be PDR'd.

I own a buffer and all it does it just take off more of the faded base into my pads so I KNOW this as a fact. So it's not "a little faded" as you think. It 100% needs a paint job.

If I was selling a show car then I agree I should clean it up some more but it's not. It's a daily driver and I keep it as one. Cleaning the engine is nice thing to do but then it would hide any possible oil leaks and other clues that some buyers would rather see than a armored all engine. I don't think the engine bay is that bad looking.

If a buyer has some kind of oddity of needing to see a vacuumed car , I'll go ahead and comply. It's no biggie to me.

Honestly if it doesn't sell now or in a few months, it's ok. I'll just enjoy the car for the time being.

If you have any more opinions or comments feel free to PM or in fact I'll give you my phone number to discuss if you rather do that. I do not mind.

Have a nice weekend.
obviously you took my comment/opinion in the wrong way. No need to call and discuss anything about your car, I'm not interested in buying it, I already have a "project" car. I was just trying to help. Take care, and good luck with your sale. ELKY.

No I understood what you said but you just didn't know the condition of the car so I explained it.

Thanks for concern.

Stay safe in wet So Cal.

obviously you took my comment/opinion in the wrong way. No need to call and discuss anything about your car, I'm not interested in buying it, I already have a "project" car. I was just trying to help. Take care, and good luck with your sale. ELKY.

Not a forum member but his dad has been into TR/GNs for a long time and they do a lot of motor work. I think it's going to be taken care of very well.