1986 T-TYPE WH1

Turbo Hoopty

I am selling my 1986 WH1 T- type . Engine and transmission were rebuilt before I bought it but I do have receipts . Car has 150 thousand miles , engine has 6 thousand , and transmission has 3 thousand . Receipt says JE pistons , champion ported and polished heads , cometic gaskets , 60 lb injectors , billet mains . The car has also been hotwired and has a reds xp pump . It has 3 inch atr stainless exhaust with caps . Stock turbo and intercooler . It has an oil leak , guessing the rear main . I found an alcohol chip in the console , Im not sure whats in it now . Car has been painted all black , paint has been wet sanded and is very deep , but it does have some nicks and scratches. It has a rust bubble on the lower quarter behind the door and a bubble on the roof, also a hole in the spare tire well . It looks like the doors and trunk lid were cleaned up and seem sealed before paint .The car has some heavy undercoating but it looks like there is some rust underneath also . It has an aftermarket sunroof . Interior is pretty nice with the exception of a tear in the driver seat and no headliner . T wheels do not have the correct center caps , I also have a set of gn wheels with 3 caps ( one is new in the box ) . Asking 7200 OBO .

Attachments

• DSC00570.JPG
    DSC00570.JPG
    5.3 MB · Views: 1,060
  • DSC00571.JPG
    DSC00571.JPG
    5.4 MB · Views: 1,011
  • DSC00574.JPG
    DSC00574.JPG
    4.8 MB · Views: 944
  • DSC00576.JPG
    DSC00576.JPG
    4.5 MB · Views: 954
  • DSC00578.JPG
    DSC00578.JPG
    5 MB · Views: 952
  • DSC00580.JPG
    DSC00580.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 831
  • DSC00583.JPG
    DSC00583.JPG
    4.4 MB · Views: 857
  • DSC00585.JPG
    DSC00585.JPG
    4.6 MB · Views: 777
  • untitled 4.png
    untitled 4.png
    59.9 KB · Views: 727
  • untitled 5.png
    untitled 5.png
    53.2 KB · Views: 682
Reactions: 696
Nice car...Where in SE Iowa? I used to live in Ft. Madison
Got a TTA I need to sell before I could buy your car

Whoa
Whoa
Whoa
6500?
I'm on an iPhone and can't view the pics (don't ask me) but that's a price I like

Very very interested

Although coming from another 86 WH1 owner I do hate it when they don't put the Astal Silver back on
Everyone had to have a GN
If only they knew how rare and the homage the WH1 paid to the original 82
But putting that silver on is not really a big deal

The only kicker is the pop up JC Whitney style sunroof
But I've seen several where it was tasteful
Hard to get used to but not horrible looking
Just odd that's all

When I get to an Internet computer I'm going to try to look at pics

I retract that JC Whitney comment
I thought it was a pop up
It's a power moonroof - but aftermarket?
Interesting
Very
Who put that in?

And the motor work sounds very good
All the right words

I am selling my 1986 WH1 T- type . Engine and transmission were rebuilt before I bought it but I do have receipts . Car has 150 thousand miles , engine has 6 thousand , and transmission has 3 thousand . Receipt says JE pistons , champion ported and polished heads , cometic gaskets , 60 lb injectors , billet mains . The car has also been hotwired and has a reds xp pump . It has 3 inch atr stainless exhaust with caps . Stock turbo and intercooler . It has an oil leak , guessing the rear main . I found an alcohol chip in the console , Im not sure whats in it now . Car has been painted all black , paint has been wet sanded and is very deep , but it does have some nicks and scratches. It has a rust bubble on the lower quarter behind the door and a bubble on the roof, also a hole in the spare tire well . It looks like the doors and trunk lid were cleaned up and seem sealed before paint .The car has some heavy undercoating but it looks like there is some rust underneath also . It has an aftermarket sunroof . Interior is pretty nice with the exception of a tear in the driver seat and no headliner . T wheels do not have the correct center caps , I also have a set of gn wheels with 3 caps ( one is new in the box ) . Asking 7200 OBO .
Hey very interested in the vehicle could you give me a call @ 2487973556

Please try to call me at 706-263-3210
I've been trying to log into this website for over a month.
Not sure if Charlie booted me or it is wild site problems
But I'd like to make some arrangements to look at & possibly purchase the WH1