1986 T-Type WH1 56k miles

efi-street

I bought this car from the original owner with the intentions of keeping it and my GN. I recently inherited a project car that has been in the family since new and need the shop space so I've decided to sell the T-Type.

56k original miles with clean Carfax available last showing mileage at 29k in 2001. Immaculate interior and 2 month old paint ($1500 or so job, not show quality, but looks VERY good). This car has always been garaged so there is no fading on the top of the back seat. Engine is extremely clean and I have replaced the valve cover gaskets, oil pan gasket, and water pump. The valve covers and oil pan were cleaned and painted black (polished fins on VC's) when this was done. Car has had the spring cleaning done and can be driven everywhere. Fairly high optioned with power seat, working cruise, G80, tilt, digital dash etc...

The bad: The painter painted the whole bumper fillers black instead of the correct 2 tone and it has had an elcheapo exhaust put on with fugly IMO monte SS style tips. Otherwise, the car is bone stock.

Pics are at Image gallery
Asking price is $12500

Please email me and I can get you my phone number if you want to discuss the car.

Im sure its a nice car guys. Somebody pick it up! If I could afford it I would!!! Good luck with the sale Clay:cool: