1986 T Type Rust Free

Yeah, I own a car lot and nothing makes me more pissed off then when I have something rare some guy who is not a buyer emails or calls and says stuff like it is too high priced and there are so many others at better prices......first off, if there are better prices buy those and don't insult someone else.....but there are not better prices or he would email you guys links to all the tremendous steals that makes your car too much LOL.....I just feel bad for a guy that is a buyer and misses out on a good car because his pride gets in the way.

Damn! I almost bought that car from a dude in Simi Valley...that car could burn the tires off at 1/4 throttle on the #3 of the thumbwheel (old tires, lol) I just bought an LX coupe 6mos prior...I should of bought it from Randy anyway. Looks like you cleaned up the interior pretty well.

My daily driver just got totaled, so once the insurance money comes in, I'm gonna by a turbo buick FOR SURE! (lookin' for a t-top, though)

Good luck with the sale.

86 T Type Rust Free

TTT
I am willing to change the interior to grey for the right price.
I don't like the maroon either!!!
Just a thought???

No Money Out There!!!!!!!!

Jason, There Still Is No Money Out There! This Car Would Have Brought That Kind Of Money 16 Mos Ago But Not Now, Not For A While. There Is A Check For This Car @2511 Main St With Your Name On It For 3k:)

Drop The Car Off Anytime!

Tim

Ugly Interior

Jason, There Still Is No Money Out There! This Car Would Have Brought That Kind Of Money 16 Mos Ago But Not Now, Not For A While. There Is A Check For This Car @2511 Main St With Your Name On It For 3k

Drop The Car Off Anytime!

Tim
Tim,
I know you can do better than $3k. Why don't you come over and change out the interior for me for my moving present! I think it's just the ugly maroon interior holding the cars beauty back. Oh and I almost forgot, a nice Tim buff job would be nice too!!! I will be back Thursday night. I hope you can make Norwalk with Sam and I. Keep me posted!
Jason

How is the transmission (rebuilt/converter)? Do you have a full list of what is all missing or needed? Does everything work as it should (a/c, power acc., etc.)? What color is that (original)?

Let The Auction Begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O.k. Then, Lets See Whos Interested And Who's Kickin' Tires. I Offered 3k Real Money!!

Anyone Care To Up Me????

Tim

Beware of Scams

O.k. Then, Lets See Whos Interested And Who's Kickin' Tires. I Offered 3k Real Money!!

Anyone Care To Up Me????

Tim
Bigcap just got scammed out of 5k. I guess he won't be a player. At least I am an honest seller! When are you coming over to buff this baby out? Let me know!
Jason
AffordableGN

Bigcap just got scammed out of 5k. I guess he won't be a player. At least I am an honest seller! When are you coming over to buff this baby out? Let me know!
Jason
AffordableGN

You find it funny that I almost got scammed for cash? If you read the thread I didn't get scammed for a dime I cancelled everything in time. Wow I am really sorry I said something about your sir.

Apology

Apology accepted!

Like I said before, "You get what you pay for!!!"

It's still for sale also!

I am thinking about changing the interior to grey.
A grey car would look much better with a grey interior.

Thanks for all the bumps anyway.
Jason

Ironically I have seen the error in my ways and would like to actually like to talk to you about your car. 609-694-7699

I could buy this car and put my extra money into paint and be a happy mofo. I sure have seen the error in my ways.

Bump For Jason. Bigcap, he is a good guy. Hope you two can work out a deal.

T type

How is the transmission (rebuilt/converter)? Do you have a full list of what is all missing or needed? Does everything work as it should (a/c, power acc., etc.)? What color is that (original)?
I think the car was probably maroon. I bought the car as it sits. It looks like everything is there except the bumper fillers. The AC is not hooked up. I have some extra paint for the car but don't remember the new color name. It was already painted grey when I bought it. Again, this is a very solid rust free car that needs a little bit of work!!! It would make someone a nice clean and quick T Type. PM or Post any questions or concerns.
Jason
AffordableGN

I'm buying her. Ironic huh?? :) Who would of thought!! I'm very hyped over this car when he is done.

yup I can't wait for her to get done and over to Jersey. I'm like a kid at Christmas!!:smile: