1986 T-Type for sale

NITZ

1986 t-type for sale, bought from original owner, 72,000 miles, fresh jimmies trans, ally kit, valve springs, hooker exhaust, down pipe, hot wire kit, fuel pump, fuel pressure regulator, 42.5 inj., south side bars, fresh headliner, needs repaint, original paint that has checking, no rust, had windows tinted since pics were taken, $10,000 OBO 262 853 2580 for more info, car is located in Milwaukee, Wis.

Attachments

• IMAG0240.jpg
    IMAG0240.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 651
  • IMAG0243.jpg
    IMAG0243.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 638
  • IMAG0244.jpg
    IMAG0244.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 578
  • IMAG0245.jpg
    IMAG0245.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 530
  • IMAG0246.jpg
    IMAG0246.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 530
You guys need to stop bringing this car to the top! I want it but need to get rid of my car first!!! Everyone just ignore this thread for a while! Ha ha!

Seriously, beautiful car! Wicked clean and not molested. I love it! Wish I had the dough...

This guy is MIA. on the board and telephone. Nice car. Wish I could get a response and bring her to nj

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Can't without some more info and detailed pictures. After looking up airfare and expenses to get the car back it might be out of my reach. Wish it was closer

Can't without some more info and detailed pictures. After looking up airfare and expenses to get the car back it might be out of my reach. Wish it was closer

So you crap on this guys thread and admit you can't afford the car anyway? Well that's a classy move.

So you crap on this guys thread and admit you can't afford the car anyway? Well that's a classy move.
I said he was MIA that's all. Other people requested pictures and tried calling to no avail. And yeah when I looked into airfare and transporting the car back it went over my budget. What's wrong with that?It's quite classy of you to come out and start something for no reason on this guys thread. Never bashed the OP or the car. Now that this is over with. GLWS. She will make someone very happy.

I said he was MIA that's all. Other people requested pictures and tried calling to no avail. And yeah when I looked into airfare and transporting the car back it went over my budget. What's wrong with that?It's quite classy of you to come out and start something for no reason on this guys thread. Never bashed the OP or the car. Now that this is over with. GLWS. She will make someone very happy.

I made my point.
Keep dreaming.
Good day sir.