1986 T-Type for sale

K Beauchamp

I'm looking at another project (1969 Nova) and my wife said one of the toys has to go, so I'm selling the T-type. A full description is on the ebay add item # (180675845591) and there are more pictures on my photobucket site here is the link. I would rater a forum member have it. Pm me for any questions that are not answered in the add.

86 Buick T-type pictures by msp1055 - Photobucket

as per your Quote"I would rater a forum member have it."
Put a price on it as per forum rules. If not Good Luck on Feebay

The reserve is set "FOR NOW" at 18k on ebay. I would consider lower, but that would not include the shipping.

i remember when that car originally popped up in the lounge area people where talking about it and i wondered what happened to it. it was also brought up again in the lounge when somebody in the last couple months said they saw a t type on carsinbarns.com and it was your car.

great job ! looks great ! good to see one saved for a change !

i remember when that car originally popped up in the lounge area people where talking about it and i wondered what happened to it. it was also brought up again in the lounge when somebody in the last couple months said they saw a t type on carsinbarns.com and it was your car.

Yes thats the one.

Yes thats the one and thanks, it turned out great.

Damn how did I miss this, ebay auctions sell in the ebay forum. Help me out here guys ;)