1986 t-type for sale

wt86t-type

I have an 86 t-type for sale wondering if anyone is interested good driving, good running car needs a little work but not a bad car. If there are any interests let me know on here or call (423)506-3503

Don't be so frikkin lazy.:rolleyes:

Post the info. And I mean all the info.

Condition of car?

Mileage?

History?

Modifications if any?

Price?

Location?

Doesn't anyone know how to write a proper ad anymore?

Potential buyers want to READ about the car. The more details & information provided, the better your chance of selling. Take the time & write it out! Don't think a phone call is a better idea. It's not.

Your car sounds like the type of car I may be interested in, but it's too hard to tell with so little to go on. All we have is the year & price. Guess I'll have to skip this ad & go on to the next ad that has enough information to let me know if it's the car that I'll buy.

Don't be so frikkin lazy.:rolleyes:

Post the info. And I mean all the info.

Condition of car?

Mileage?

History?

Modifications if any?

Price?

Location?

Doesn't anyone know how to write a proper ad anymore?

Potential buyers want to READ about the car. The more details & information provided, the better your chance of selling. Take the time & write it out! Don't think a phone call is a better idea. It's not.

Your car sounds like the type of car I may be interested in, but it's too hard to tell with so little to go on. All we have is the year & price. Guess I'll have to skip this ad & go on to the next ad that has enough information to let me know if it's the car that I'll buy.

Lighten up, Francis...

Don't be so frikkin lazy (as you say), check the ebay add he posted the auction number to.

Miles: 109k
Up for consideration is a 1986 Rosewood Metallic Buick Regal T - type SFI turbo. This is a good running, good driving car. It is a factory 3.8 turbo car with fuel injection and intercooled. It is original except it has had the catalytic converter taken off. It has a brand new gas tank, and has had 3 bumper fillers replaced. It needs some minor adjustments such as the throttle position sensor. The clear coat is coming off in some places, so it could use a paint job. It also has no headliner.

As far as mechanically, everything works, even cruise, but something is wrong with the radio. It has a factory digital dash, bucket seats, console. There is normal wear (little holes) on the drivers seat. Just needs a little TLC but is a great car as it is!

I reserve the right to end this auction at any time as I also have it for sale locally. I can be reached at (423) 506-3503. Please call if you have any questions. Leave message and I will get back to you if I cannot answer at the time. Please do not bid if you are not making a commitment to buy this car. Thanks

Lighten up, Francis...

Don't be so frikkin lazy (as you say), check the ebay add he posted the auction number to.

Who the hell is Francis? ....and don't call me Shirley. :D

If I wanted to read an eBay ad, I'd be on eBay.

Check out the first For Sale post. C'mon man. You can't possible defend that ad. Next thing you know, it will be like reading Craigslist.

"i want to sell my red car its really cool and you will like it call me" :rolleyes:

He wrote a good ad for eBay that he could've just done the copy past thing or posted a link.

Now I will slowly climb down from my Grumpy Ole Curmudgeon box, pick up my cane & say...

wt86t-type, Sounds like a very nice car. How come you have to go & live about 2k miles from me? LOL Good luck on your sale.

Sorry about the first posting, I was trying to get to work early that morning. If there are any further questions about the car I will be glad to answer them as quickly as possible.

Sorry about the first posting, I was trying to get to work early that morning. If there are any further questions about the car I will be glad to answer them as quickly as possible.

Awww... Don't sweat it. Just an ole guy bustin' yer chops.

Here's a bump to the top for ya.

And I still want to know who Francis is.

Awww... Don't sweat it. Just an ole guy bustin' yer chops.

Here's a bump to the top for ya.

And I still want to know who Francis is.

"lighten up Francis" is a line from the movie "Stripes" with Bill Murray.