1986 T-Type for sale again...$6500 cold a/c

slowcar

Banned
Pics:
retardedmunk - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Car was sold to my neighbor recently but due to a serious health issue he has I bought the car back from him.....his health issues has caused him great financial issues....I have no financial gain in this car and this is not something I would normally do but I have known this person for years and the car has value so I am posting it back up for a reasonable price

Rick Harper with Harpers Racing has seen the car and can attest to the condition

$6500 serious inquires only.... no BULL ...it is a $6500 car and is in great condition and a hell of a deal for the money ...it is not $50k car that requires a million questions and financing

PRICED INCREDIBLY FAIR!!!!.....and as we all know white cars are demanding and hard to find .....Perfect car for racing or just enjoying.....or for your first turbo Buick.....110k mile car....Fla. car its entire life.....rare digital dash and digital climate control......I bought this car less then a year ago to turn into a very fast street car without havnig to touch any of my original cars... other plans and the purchase of now 3 Amg's have killed that idea..... this is a very nice car... it has new tires and a complete front end rebuild with poly bushings.....it drives excellent ...at 110 mph it is at straight as an arrow.... the interior carpet needs to be replaced ... in the pic the steering wheel looks bad ... which it is ...a new one is being installed at a cost of $225 I .....which I purchased it for... it is an original 10k mile wheel out of a GN....the car has new paint ... the clear coat is very nice and it shines well........the dash has no cracks in the vinyl and the seats are worn but not to the point in any way to be redone...the engine is in excellent condition and has zero problems....all the original parts are there and untouched....the car is 100% stock....tranny shifts firm and the cars will burn through second as it should....RUST: yes the car has some rust...on the bottom of the hood I saw rust ...... not bad .. it is on the inside part, not the actual hood and it has some rust on the passenger side trunk hinge....again not bad and can be easily repaired..... this is not a rust bucket....and for the money it is a bargain period.... i have seen cars with bad paint and real rust issues that have been beat the hell sell for more.... we all have... so let me know

Pics:
retardedmunk - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Car was sold to my neighbor recently but due to a serious health issue he has I bought the car back from him.....his health issues has caused him great financial issues....I have no financial gain in this car and this is not something I would normally do but I have known this person for years and the car has value so I am posting it back up for a reasonable price

Rick Harper with Harpers Racing has seen the car and can attest to the condition

$6500 serious inquires only.... no BULL ...it is a $6500 car and is in great condition and a hell of a deal for the money ...it is not $50k car that requires a million questions and financing

PRICED INCREDIBLY FAIR!!!!.....and as we all know white cars are demanding and hard to find .....Perfect car for racing or just enjoying.....or for your first turbo Buick.....110k mile car....Fla. car its entire life.....rare digital dash and digital climate control......I bought this car less then a year ago to turn into a very fast street car without havnig to touch any of my original cars... other plans and the purchase of now 3 Amg's have killed that idea..... this is a very nice car... it has new tires and a complete front end rebuild with poly bushings.....it drives excellent ...at 110 mph it is at straight as an arrow.... the interior carpet needs to be replaced ... in the pic the steering wheel looks bad ... which it is ...a new one is being installed at a cost of $225 I .....which I purchased it for... it is an original 10k mile wheel out of a GN....the car has new paint ... the clear coat is very nice and it shines well........the dash has no cracks in the vinyl and the seats are worn but not to the point in any way to be redone...the engine is in excellent condition and has zero problems....all the original parts are there and untouched....the car is 100% stock....tranny shifts firm and the cars will burn through second as it should....RUST: yes the car has some rust...on the bottom of the hood I saw rust ...... not bad .. it is on the inside part, not the actual hood and it has some rust on the passenger side trunk hinge....again not bad and can be easily repaired..... this is not a rust bucket....and for the money it is a bargain period.... i have seen cars with bad paint and real rust issues that have been beat the hell sell for more.... we all have... so let me know

Where are you located? Please send me a PM.

Saw your AD for the sale of your T-type. If you still have it please drop me an e-mail or call me (508) 963-1554. I'm up in Westboylston, MA and appreciate your time on this matter. I'm in the process of selling my Beautiful 1983 Pontiac Trans Am "Knight Rider" Edition and should have the car sold very soon. It is not my intention to waste your time in any way but I would like to know if you still have the car. Thank You!

To bad it's not a trade nice car though.I cant stand my GN iam tired of black Good Luck with the sale,hope your neighbor gets well.

I was in correspondence with you earlier. I believe the last time we spoke you had mentioned that the car was not for sale. Is this correct...? Sorry for bothering you again. Let me know. Thanks!

car is available...

A storm down here has kept me from getting those undercarriage pics... they will be up tommorow night... thanks for the interest

Deal did not go as planned...BAD CHECK!!!

A check given to me for a deposit bounced .... I am having a hard time trusting people after this... this is not a lot of money and giving a bad check is not right.

car is still available.... taking offers!!

this is a great car for the money and should of been sold by now...... a lot of junk passing through here for more $$$ so let's make a deal

86 t type

Sounds like a good deal for someone! If I had the cash I would add another one to my collection!!!:biggrin:

Slowcar, were the quarter windows removed as well as the rest of the moldings around the windsheild, etc when the car was reapinted? Also is the RPO sticker still intact under the trunklid?

Slowcar, were the quarter windows removed as well as the rest of the moldings around the windsheild, etc when the car was reapinted? Also is the RPO sticker still intact under the trunklid?

No response?????