1986 T Type Fast and Furious

jonathanr

A rust free 3rd owner car. Was born in TX then onto SC, now in NH last 15 months with proper storage. Car equippped with the following:
Built 200r4 Tranny, Fuel Pressure Regulator, Hot Wire Fuel Pump, Razor Alcohol Kit, Turbo Tweek Chip, Adjustable Wastegate, Cold Air Kit K&N, 8MM Wires w/ Fresh Coil Pack, Custom "Buick 6" Valve Covers w/ Chrome Breathers, Chrome Alternator, 160 Thermostat, Vacuum Brake Conversion, Upper and Lower Control Arms, T Type Rims w/ Michelin rubber included,
T Tops w/ Extra Set of Glass, Middle Front Console Climate Control and CD Player From 1997 Cadillac Looks stock, Rear Coil Springs, Digital Dash Modification, Leather Front End Bra, and tons of extras included from upgrades and for detail inside and out.
161,000 Miles. $11,500.00
Phone 1-603-828-1217
Pictures are @ photobucket.com/jonathanrudolph

1986 T Type Dark Cherry W/ Black Overlay

Here is the Pic link: Pictures by ketz7747 - Photobucket

If you need more pictures you can email me @theketz@comcast.net
or you can call me @ 1-603-828-1217

Jonathan

Not saying that at all. The car is nice. People like me tend to run the other way when F&F is brought up. I'm in the market for another car too. All that means is I might of missed out on a sweet car because of a thread title.

I'm a butthead that way.

Not saying that at all. The car is nice. People like me tend to run the other way when F&F is brought up. I'm in the market for another car too. All that means is I might of missed out on a sweet car because of a thread title.

I'm a butthead that way.

Thanks for the sound advice guys.
Every little bit helps !!!

yeah, the F&F line might work on ebay and craigslist, but not here with the true enthusiasts.

looks like a nice car and fair price otherwise.
some interior photos might help too.
good luck with the sale.

A rust free 3rd owner car. Was born in TX then onto SC, now in NH last 15 months with proper storage. Car equippped with the following:
Built 200r4 Tranny, Fuel Pressure Regulator, Hot Wire Fuel Pump, Razor Alcohol Kit, Turbo Tweek Chip, Adjustable Wastegate, Cold Air Kit K&N, 8MM Wires w/ Fresh Coil Pack, Custom "Buick 6" Valve Covers w/ Chrome Breathers, Chrome Alternator, 160 Thermostat, Vacuum Brake Conversion, Upper and Lower Control Arms, T Type Rims w/ Michelin rubber included,
T Tops w/ Extra Set of Glass, Middle Front Console Climate Control and CD Player From 1997 Cadillac Looks stock, Rear Coil Springs, Digital Dash Modification, Leather Front End Bra, and tons of extras included from upgrades and for detail inside and out.
161,000 Miles. $11,500.00
Phone 1-603-828-1217
Pictures are @ photobucket.com/jonathanrudolph

Car is Sold !!!