1986 T-Type cold A/C $7900.00...100% STOCK White on grey

slowcar

Banned
PRICED INCREDIBLY FAIR!!!!.....and as we all know white cars are demanding and hard to find .....Perfect car for racing or just enjoying.....or for your first turbo Buick.....110k mile car....Fla. car its entire life.....rare digital dash and digital climate control......I bought this car less then a year ago to turn into a very fast street car without havnig to touch any of my original cars... other plans and the purchase of now 3 Amg's have killed that idea..... this is a very nice car... it has new tires and a complete front end rebuild with poly bushings.....it drives excellent ...at 110 mph it is at straight as an arrow.... the interior carpet needs to be replaced ... in the pic the steering wheel looks bad ... which it is ...a new one is being installed at a cost of $225 I .....which I purchased it for... it is an original 10k mile wheel out of a GN....the car has new paint ... the clear coat is very nice and it shines well........the dash has no cracks in the vinyl and the seats are worn but not to the point in any way to be redone...the engine is in excellent condition and has zero problems....all the original parts are there and untouched....the car is 100% stock....tranny shifts firm and the cars will burn through second as it should....RUST: yes the car has some rust...on the bottom of the hood I saw rust ...... not bad .. it is on the inside part, not the actual hood and it has some rust on the passenger side trunk hinge....again not bad and can be easily repaired..... this is not a rust bucket....and for the money it is a bargain period.... i have seen cars with bad paint and real rust issues that have been beat the hell sell for more.... we all have... so let me know

$7900.00
954-548-7706 Mark

Attachments

• CIMG2132.jpg
    CIMG2132.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 2,790
  • CIMG2131.jpg
    CIMG2131.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 2,793
  • CIMG2130.jpg
    CIMG2130.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 2,782
  • CIMG2129.jpg
    CIMG2129.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 2,769
I was wondering if you are interested in any trades...... im willing to trade and give up some cash... pm as soon as you can... also pm with the lowest price that you will take for the car... thanks......:biggrin:

more pics coming soon....

this is a very cool car for the money....you cant get a better deal on a budget ....

I also have a trade lined up and ready............please reply if interested in trades and I'll pm you all details........BTW, I'm also in Florida, and drive from Orlando to Miami relatively often.

thanks,
JC

93 notch stang for trade, 92k miles, 5 spd. red with black interior. stcok engine, 3.73's, alum ds. h-pipe. a/c.blah,blah..Located in Jacksonville Fl.

Attachments

• th_Stang-1.jpg
    th_Stang-1.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 2,288
Please check your PM's; my phone number is included so we can talk if you're interested...............please let me know

thanks,
JC

Mark,
Will be down in South FL either the weekend of 12/1 or 12/8; planning to take the Camaro............let's plan on hooking up...........I'll call you later this week.

JC

Mark,
Will be down in South FL either the weekend of 12/1 or 12/8; planning to take the Camaro............let's plan on hooking up...........I'll call you later this week.

JC

Bad news.............won't be able to make it down to Miami this weekend as I had planned. My wife is pregnant, and she's to the point that she really doesn't want to stay home alone.

Therefore, I'm kind of in a non-traveling situation..............that being said, I'll take all the pictures I had promised, some time this weekend and email them to you. I'm VERY interested still in your car.

thanks,
JC