1986 T-type Astro roof needs restoring

Someone buy Steve's car. I found one locally BTW Steve. Sorry for the inconvience. Save it people, come one.

Last reduction, if this car doesn't sell I'm going to part the drive train and make a dirt track car out of the body. Please don't contact me unless you are serious as I have not had the first person to even come see this car.
$3000 firm.

Last reduction, if this car doesn't sell I'm going to part the drive train and make a dirt track car out of the body. Please don't contact me unless you are serious as I have not had the first person to even come see this car.
$3000 firm.

I wish you were local :frown:

86 t type

Is it still for sale I'm interested. I have several of these cars. How close are you to greensboro. I live in buffalo ny but have a buddy in greensboro that would probably pick up the car.

Is it still for sale I'm interested. I have several of these cars. How close are you to greensboro. I live in buffalo ny but have a buddy in greensboro that would probably pick up the car.

Still got it, probably about 150 miles away from Greensboro.

Thanks

That is single handedly the cheapest running LC2 car that I have ever seen. It really is worth more than that in parts. Unfortunately you'd have to give the parts away to part it out. Sad times I guess.

wow...your local to me and thats an awesome price. now if you only had waited to post this in March when I get my bonus...:frown:

The cheapest running/driving turbo Regal I've ever seen was an '87 GN hardtop in SC recently. It's got power everything, posi, stock wheels/chip/air filter box/& stock type exhaust. I've already redone all the interior plastic, taken a crossmember/A-arms/control arms/& sway bars to the sandblaster/painter, and the frame was taken there today. Throw on the new fuel lines & brake lines/cables, the new PST suspension kit, body bushings, and any other new/NOS parts I've got laying around and it will be the best $2500 I ever spent :biggrin:

Ttt

1986 t-type, power roof, ps, pb, pdl, pw, cruise, tilt, ac, bucket/console, black w/maroon interior, all original never modified, tranny rebuilt at some point. This car runs and drives well but needs restoring and floor pan repair (dirt cheap at pull-a-part) due to sitting outside with a bad fuel pump for 10 years, some rust at door bottoms but not through yet. I bought the car and got it back running again, new fuel pump, crank sensor, front brakes, tranny service, oil change, ignition switch. Car is titled and i drive it a little locally but the interior is half way out to prepare for floor work, paint is 10 times uglier than pic as well, lol. Good for a race car or daily driver to fix as you drive. Engine runs great, trans pulls great, shifts hard and has original case and valve body as well. Has gn wheels on it now with so-so tires and also comes with the original t wheels as well. I have too many projects and i haven't seen a running driving intercooled car cheaper but all input will be appreciated. Thought i would run it in here first, if no interest i will either ebay or part it out. Sorry only have 1 pic for now, will load more later.
$3500. Thanks all!

turbo regal pictures by ttypeturbo - photobucket

Still available? I might have missed it but what all is wrong with it as far as jumping in and driving it?