1986 Street/Strip GN, 1987 GN Molly Race Edition, 1987 WE4

Well I just finally figured out what happened to your order. Initially the charge was rejected because of the CVV2 code (the number on the back of the card), we apparently used the wrong number initially. When we fixed our mistake the shipment was grouped with the other orders that had varying problems before they could go out and somehow was missed. Deepest apologies. We will ship it Monday with a special gift :)

Man, this is getting frustrating. Why is a signature required to get my package delivered to my house? NOBODY is there all day, we have jobs which require us to be gone 10-12hrs. Im gonna have to drive 25-30 miles to pick this thing up. I wrote the UPS driver a note this morning to please just leave the package. Its not COD. But again I get a note saying one more delivery attempt will be made Monday, but of course I wont be there. Okay done venting. Thanks

All orders coming from us have been signature required for the last 5 years, unless the responsibility of no signature is requested by the customer. We had 2 packages within a couple of months of each other 5 years ago where packages were left at a customer's house without a signature requirement go missing. We were able to prove one to be a fraud and the other ultimately becaome our responsibility. Customer never received, UPS showed delivery....Visa decided that we were responsible and that we should have protected the package with a signature requirement, hence our current policy. I hope you understand, it's just to protect the delivery, it wasn't to personally aggravate you :)

Im okay, I just want my toy! Gotta understand boys and their toys........ going to UPS to pick it up in about 20 mins........ yes, aggravated, but I do understand. My roomate was out back mowing the yard and the UPS dood couldnt figure that out??????? THANKS, sorry was venting

Thanks Epitome. Great looking diecast, and nice looking special gift. Much appreciated. You shoulda seen the line at UPS between 830 and 9pm last night, musta been 30 people. LOL. THANKS AGAIN.

8UWITH6 said:
Man, this is getting frustrating. Why is a signature required to get my package delivered to my house? NOBODY is there all day, we have jobs which require us to be gone 10-12hrs. Im gonna have to drive 25-30 miles to pick this thing up. I wrote the UPS driver a note this morning to please just leave the package. Its not COD. But again I get a note saying one more delivery attempt will be made Monday, but of course I wont be there. Okay done venting. Thanks

Did UPS leave you a notice that they tried to deliver it but couldn't without a signature? They did with mine. I called the number on the notice and had it delivered to my work address. I got it the next day.

Mark

Hardcore collectors will love this one......the official production number for car #2 of 3 Molly Designs 1987 Buick Grand National to be produced will not be 999, it will be just 750 like car #1. Ultra low production on a car that is already sizzling hot. I will post a link to pictures of the prototype here later tonight. Wait until you see the custom slotted chrome rims it has, they are great :)

Here is a pic of the great new Molly Designs 1987 Buick Grand National. This prototype is the first, so there will be a bunch of changes to get it the way it will be for production....but I think everyone will find it incredibly appealing :)

http://www.EpitomeExclusives.com

1987 turbo T in 1:24 error

Has anyone else noticed that the 1:24 GMP '87 Turbo T has a GN rear spoiler on it? This is the white car with burgundy interior........ apparently they just used all the GN tooling and did a color change without removing the rear spoiler to be correct........ I e-mailed them and they said that there is no error, and that an '87 Turbo-T could have a factory spoiler.........I told them to get a new research team.

Mine was sent back.............. a rear spoiler on a Turbo T is just too incorrect for me.

qwikt said:
Has anyone else noticed that the 1:24 GMP '87 Turbo T has a GN rear spoiler on it? This is the white car with burgundy interior........ apparently they just used all the GN tooling and did a color change without removing the rear spoiler to be correct........ I e-mailed them and they said that there is no error, and that an '87 Turbo-T could have a factory spoiler.........I told them to get a new research team.

Mine was sent back.............. a rear spoiler on a Turbo T is just too incorrect for me.

The "blue" Turbo T 1:18 also has a spoiler on it if I'm correct. I was informed that the WE4 will NOT have a spoiler...which is great!