1986 Regal T-Type For Sale T-Top Car

Originally posted by Slo86GN
Dang........Wish I could sell my Mustang quick....I would be more than happy to take that car off your hands. That is one nice looking T you have there.

Thank you I appreciate the comment.:)

No prob.......Could you send me some pics of it? I have someone that's kind of interested in the Mustang. He's been trying to trade me a 94-95 Z28 convertible for it. Almost tempted since he has 15K in receipts for work done on the Z, but rather have a Buick, so he's debating on buying it outright. My email is Slo86GN@yahoo.com

No prob.......Could you send me some pics of it? I have someone that's kind of interested in the Mustang. He's been trying to trade me a 94-95 Z28 convertible for it. Almost tempted since he has 15K in receipts for work done on the Z, but rather have a Buick, so he's debating on buying it outright. My email is Slo86GN@yahoo.com

Pics on the way. Thats an beautiful looking Stang. How much are you asking for it?

I've got it in the non-Buick section for sale.......trying to get $6K for it. One of the cleanest Fox-body stangs I've owned in a long time. Only has the basic mods done and the underside is just as nice as the top. Only mod I have done is a 3.55 gear.....still had the factory 2.73's when I got it. It's a fun car to drive, but I have the craving for another Buick.....lol.

Slo86GN is a great guy, he had one beautiful car... very trustworthy. I have bought several things from him, and wanted his car too :(

Thanks Arista......Sorry to hijack the thread but thought I would let you know the GN won a Black Diamond award from the GN Registry. I need to go over to the registry and claim it still, but got the letter in the mail not to long ago. Wish I could have kept her, but oh well. I just seem to have good luck when it comes to finding clean, nice cars I guess.

Thanks Arista......Sorry to hijack the thread but thought I would let you know the GN won a Black Diamond award from the GN Registry. I need to go over to the registry and claim it still, but got the letter in the mail not to long ago. Wish I could have kept her, but oh well. I just seem to have good luck when it comes to finding clean, nice cars I guess.

mine too :D i just cant bring myself to putting the sticker on the car

LOL......Well, I got hold of Rich today and gave him Tracy's contact info, so he's going to pass on the info to him. I just have to remember to send the sticker to Tracy....he can put it on the display board I gave him with the car....lol.