1986 Grand National

Lt4-turbo

For sale 1986 Grand National, 89,800 original miles. I am the second owner. The car is in very good conditon with a new quality paint job not a scratch on it. The car is mostly stock except for 160 deg. thermostat, k&N cone filter with powder coated MAF pipe, Chrome turbo cover, comes two 93 oct. performance chips and the original chip. The car has never been raced or abused. The transmission was rebuilt in june of 2003 and has about 3,000 miles on it. When trans. was rebuilt I installed a 2800 stall converter. I have reciepts for stall converter and trans rebuild. The car has 4 goodyear eagles gt+4 tires with less than 4,000 miles on them. The original radio has been replaced with a sony Xplod cd player and has 2 kenwood 4" door speakers, 2 6x9 blaupunkt rear speakers along with a 10" mtx sub. The stock turbo has 9,000 miles on it and is tight and in good condition. The interior is in good condition with no tears in the seats. The car has t-tops, power windows and locks. The car is not perfect but it is very nice and the miles are mostly highway miles. I have it priced to sell quick at $7,850. Car is located in Northwest Arkansas. Phone 479-858-6368

Would you send me some pics, please? If you still have the car, I am very interested. Thanks and Happy Holidays! Ben

Originally posted by Lt4-turbo
For sale 1986 Grand National, 89,800 original miles. I am the second owner. The car is in very good conditon with a new quality paint job not a scratch on it. The car is mostly stock except for 160 deg. thermostat, k&N cone filter with powder coated MAF pipe, Chrome turbo cover, comes two 93 oct. performance chips and the original chip. The car has never been raced or abused. The transmission was rebuilt in june of 2003 and has about 3,000 miles on it. When trans. was rebuilt I installed a 2800 stall converter. I have reciepts for stall converter and trans rebuild. The car has 4 goodyear eagles gt+4 tires with less than 4,000 miles on them. The original radio has been replaced with a sony Xplod cd player and has 2 kenwood 4" door speakers, 2 6x9 blaupunkt rear speakers along with a 10" mtx sub. The stock turbo has 9,000 miles on it and is tight and in good condition. The interior is in good condition with no tears in the seats. The car has t-tops, power windows and locks. The car is not perfect but it is very nice and the miles are mostly highway miles. I have it priced to sell quick at $7,850. Car is located in Northwest Arkansas. Phone 479-858-6368

Who or what shop rebuilt the transmission?

HOW

Troy's Automatic Transmission here in Russellville rebuilt the trans. I supplied the rebuild kit and 2800 stall and they did the labor. They do good work.

When you get a minute I'd appreciate a couple pictures of the car.

Is the car located in Russellville, AR.?

Thanks
HOW