1986 Grand National W/tons Of Work

No deal on this car as of right now, still available.sorry to the people who I told it was spoken for.

86 Sick Gn

John. Sorry. Blair Hasnt Returned My Call For 3 Days. You Wanted Me To Get The Ok From Him To Check With Job. If Someone Buys It Before I Wire You The 17.5. My Loss....sorry I Held You Up. Wheres Blair????

Sold??

Let us all know if you ever get that wire transfer. or if it's still for sale.

scot w. said:
Let us all know if you ever get that wire transfer. or if it's still for sale.

IM CONFUSED AS TO WHY YOU ARE LOSING SO MUCH SLEEP OVER WHETHER I SELL MY CAR OR NOT.
SINCE YOU ARE STILL COMMENTING I GUESS YOU ARE REALLY HAVING A PROBLEM WITH THE FACT THAT I DIDNT WANT TO TRADE FOR YOUR FRIENDS CAR THAT NEEDS A PAINT JOB HUH.

I KNOW YOU REALLY DONT WANT ME TO KEEP YOU INFORMED BECAUSE AT THIS POINT IM DOUBTING WHETHER YOU ARE EVEN OLD ENOUGH TO DRIVE IT.

ILL MAKE A DEAL WITH YOU, SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE WITH YOUR PHONE NUMBER AND ILL CALL YOU EVERY NIGHT TO UPDATE YOU ON THE STATUS OF THE SALE OF MY CAR.

So you going to answer me? Is it still available or not, Im looking to buy your car but apparently you dont want to sell it.

"So you going to answer me? Is it still available or not, Im looking to buy your car but apparently you dont want to sell it."

The only thing apparent is that you havent Checked Your E Mail, I Sent You 10 Pictures Yesterday And Stated It Is Still Available.

Check And See If They Got Intercepted Into A Spam Folder, They Were A Forward Of Pics I Had Sent To Someone Else So They Might Have Gotten Intercepted As Junk Mail. This Happens To Me Alot When I Get Mail. Ill Also Resend

Gangsterr, I bought your exauhst cut out when you went to the 3" try ebay, don't settle for less, I know what you have in that car,and it's no less than perfect!!! , call me if you need a spot in my shop to store it untill some one jumps on this deal, heck one this clean stock goes for 10-14.5 all day on ebay!!!!!

Thanks nick, I appreciate it. The son is enjoying the Z06, hes already got headers,exhaust,air intake and gears in it. So much for a virgin.
He ran it but didnt get much traction with the stock tires, he went like
12.40 @ 118mph!! not a bad mph if he can get some hook!!
and that was before the headers. Let me knwo if you know anyone for
the GN,Thanks.

No , problem, run that zo6 real 'soft' in the rear, ten speed ran 11.30's w /1.4 60' on f1's just by running the rear susp. loose at the track, not good for the street , but awsome at the track. P.S. just picked up an X-11 69 camaro fact. orange car/ 4spd, any parts kickin around? need 12bolt, tin ,etc.

glad to hear it, thats what id like to find. no parts for 69 at the moment, ill keep my ears open what kind of shape is it in?

gn.

john...just got off phone with blair.....email me your number. our deal is done. email me your paypal id for 1000 deposit

GANGSTER said:
IM CONFUSED AS TO WHY YOU ARE LOSING SO MUCH SLEEP OVER WHETHER I SELL MY CAR OR NOT.
SINCE YOU ARE STILL COMMENTING I GUESS YOU ARE REALLY HAVING A PROBLEM WITH THE FACT THAT I DIDNT WANT TO TRADE FOR YOUR FRIENDS CAR THAT NEEDS A PAINT JOB HUH.

I KNOW YOU REALLY DONT WANT ME TO KEEP YOU INFORMED BECAUSE AT THIS POINT IM DOUBTING WHETHER YOU ARE EVEN OLD ENOUGH TO DRIVE IT.

ILL MAKE A DEAL WITH YOU, SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE WITH YOUR PHONE NUMBER AND ILL CALL YOU EVERY NIGHT TO UPDATE YOU ON THE STATUS OF THE SALE OF MY CAR.
GANGSTER!!! no need to get confused, i'm not loosing ANY sleep over you! your car! or the trade!, but i'm just waiting for 11secmonster to actually buy your car, cause the same day he told you he would wire you the money he had it all worked out with my buddy to wire him money and worked out transportation and everything. SO i'm more like watching him on what he does NOT YOU! I hope you sell it, and buy the way i'm 40 and if you feel like talking to me let me know in a pm and we'll talk. good luck, scot w.

Gangster I was just wanting to know if this guy is finally going to follow through with a deal. Hell he has tried to make deals with a couple of freinds of mine. tom and chris mc dade for starters. Hell on the 19th he had it all worked out to wire tom a deposit and was telling him he'll send his driver up to get it and within an hour or two I see where he posted he will wire you money. CRAZY!! well I personally don't think he knows what he wants, maybe just kicking tires right now. Well either way I wasn't trying to piss you off. I was just seeing what he was doing. see ya man. let us know if it sells.

Gangster, tom should be selling his car sometime this week we'll let you know. e-mail me your phone # and I'll call ya. in regaurds to your car. "11SECONDMONSTER" (Tire kicker)!!!! all yap! yap! thanks.