1986 grand national roller cam fmic

IGOTHP

Hey guys i have a very fresh less than 1000 miles on engine trans turbo . all recipts solid low 11 second car. here is a run down fresh engine withrollercam and lifters arp head bolts ported champion iorn heads with t&d shaft rockers new springs and valvetrain. bottom end has arp rod bolts balanced rotating assembly with arp mains .new chain cometic head gaskets champion ported lower matched .TB 009 injectors maf translator alky control kit installed by julio among other things. front mount intercooler the same one i had in my mustang going mid 8s all 3" aluminum tubing replaced last week turbo from precision it is a 61 ss headers terry houston dp 3" full atr ss exhaust ice cold air car has the scanmaster i have put over 10K INTO THIS CAR IN THE PAST YEAR h&r engine mounts trans has a ck performance valve body and a 9" converter all body bushigs were replaced and door pins .i had 3 deals fall thru on ebay and people are flaky . i have no time for the bs car is going to be advertised locally as well. this is a mid 10 car with air with a injector swap and pump change. i know this i ve had my stock headed car back in1994 white gn going 10.04 @134 .this is the real deal priced very fair 13,750 if you are intrested 727 359 9556 Blair ,but please only serious callers thank you . no calls after 10.00 pics on request email igothp@gmail.com

I've been watching this car on eBay for a few weeks now. Great looking car with nice mods. If this is a legit 50K mile car and you have paperwork to support proper motor work, I will seriously consider it. I will be giving you a call later with the same questions below.

But for anyone else looking at this:

Any body or rust issues? Repaints, bondo? Judging from the pics, the F & R fillers will need touching up or replacement?

Thanks

Actually yes if you contact alky control julio . i purchased the entire roller cam package t&d shaft rockers, from julio and had him go over the build as far as talking it over with the machine shop for the specs. this is the same machine shop that handels all of my turbo engines for my sbf ,then when the complete long block was complete i had julio set up the cam as far as the measurements on cam to thrust bearing . new oil pump set up from cal . great oil pressure on stand and even had julio set cam position sensor .engine was put in car and has been trouble free. precision turbo is also brand new 2 weeks old . thru julio as well. so if you are serious its a great car for the price. the car has a original 157k the entire build including transmission has less than 1000k miles the cars odo reads 57k but it has turned over . All of the body bushings and bushings door pins have all been replaced . the body has had to have had a repaint it is decent but not a perfect 10 show car. this is comming from me i have a wide selection of fine automoblies the front fillers are in very good shape the rears have been replaced with aftermarket set. they are in fair shape . nothing beats factory.this is deffintly a mid 10 car with some bigger injectors. Thank you and i will talk to any one whos intrested.thank you Blair Brannock

the car has a original 157k the entire build including transmission has less than 1000k miles the cars odo reads 57k but it has turned over .

Great car and thanks for answering my questions.

The mile thing makes a big difference. In your eBay ad your are representing the car with 57K, but actually it's 150K. If I purchased it on eBay and when it came time to pick it up & pay and you said it actually has 150K, I would not be happy.

I'm going to think about it and let you know. GLWS

if you read the last stated on ebay it was 136 k it reads 57k on the odo so i did state the milage .these odometers read up to 99 999 then back to zero. i listed excatly how it reads . i totaly see your point though ,either way the car has a total of less than 1000 miles. good luck on your search.

I have been watching this car on ebay since february. I really like it! Im closing on my new house on monday [went from 3 car to 4 car garage] so if i still have some extra cash that car is on my list.

well thats what i need i have 10 cars and have 5 in my garage and 5 in other garages . get lifts and you can stack them . thats what ive done. its a awesome car so if you have extra $ come get it., good luck on your new home

Has anyone local looked at this car? I would be interested in a third parties thoughts, seems like a great price for the build if the body is solid. Why can't I find cars built like this in this price range in Philly to look at? Thanks, E

Has anyone local looked at this car? I would be interested in a third parties thoughts, seems like a great price for the build if the body is solid. Why can't I find cars built like this in this price range in Philly to look at? Thanks, E

I live a few hours away and wouldnt mind looking at it if you are serious. I have been watching this car and would buy it. I have one of my cars in shop now getting motor built about the same as this one and its going to be 16k-18k just for motor. So this is a good deal. Let me know.

I agree. I seriously considering this car, but I'm in Chicago. Might have to make the trip. However, I would like some 3rd party input. It seems like a great deal, but all the deals are falling through for this guy. I talked to him for almost an hour on the phone the other day and he seems really honest and straight up about the car.

Might just be the economy and it's hard for people to part with so much cash:confused:

Hey, appreciate the offer to take a look but it's totally your call if you want to commit the time to do so. I think an honest third party assessment by a board member would go a long way in aiding the sale of this car especially at such a reasonable price. If it was closer to philly I'd be all over taking a look at it. I am mainly looking for a clean, modded, hardtop car with no rust and a clean interior to drive, enjoy, and maybe even show once in a while. Thanks, Eric