1986 Grand National Hardtop, 75k miles, 1 owner

:cool: Glad it sold quick.....someone is going to get a real nice car for the money.

:cool: Glad it sold quick.....someone is going to get a real nice car for the money.

Definitely, I agree! I'd also like to thank all the low-ballers out there who PM'ed me... thanks for the laughs :D

566t.jpg

Hi GotGrunt,

I have questions in regards to purchasing a car outside of California mainly due to smog requirements. Do you know the process if I were to purchase the vehicle and what the is required from me?

I would love to minimize the headaches especially we are across many states. Maybe an estimate of shipping costs by trailer to San Francisco, 94112? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Al

Hi GotGrunt,

I have questions in regards to purchasing a car outside of California mainly due to smog requirements. Do you know the process if I were to purchase the vehicle and what the is required from me?

I would love to minimize the headaches especially we are across many states. Maybe an estimate of shipping costs by trailer to San Francisco, 94112? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Al

I sold this car months ago... I only bumped the thread because I noticed that the new owner currently has it up on ebay. I do not own it anymore.

Hey Gary,
Thanks for the bump. I got the rear fillers painted and installed and a couple of little things done. It truley is a great original car and I hate to part with it but I bought another car and something has to go.I do have it listed on ebay add # 200597484332 But if I cannot get what I have into it I may just find storage for it.I had a local look at it and he used a fridge magnet on it he said it has a aluminum hood.It did not stick to the hood. any input ?

Gary , Thanks again for a great deal on a great car

Hey Gary,
Thanks for the bump. I got the rear fillers painted and installed and a couple of little things done. It truley is a great original car and I hate to part with it but I bought another car and something has to go.I do have it listed on ebay add # 200597484332 But if I cannot get what I have into it I may just find storage for it.I had a local look at it and he used a fridge magnet on it he said it has a aluminum hood.It did not stick to the hood. any input ?

Gary , Thanks again for a great deal on a great car

No problem Bob, just trying to help you out with the sale... its a great car, wish I could have kept it!

As for the hood, I'm pretty sure its a stock steel one as it weighed a ton when I had the hood struts off to replace them lol that would be pretty rare though if it were truly aluminum! I know I didn't change it and the original owner didn't mention changing it either.

can u give me a call at 713-459-8997 my name is jay i would like to buy the car....

buy the gn

Thanks! After blowing off the cobwebs and putting on a fresh coat of wax, it looks better than I remembered. I'm actually tempted to keep it... maybe :biggrin:

i would like to buy the gn can u give me a call at 713-459-8997 my name is jay..

thank you.....;)