NO5O

Attachments

• GN.jpg
    GN.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 1,005
  • GN2.jpg
    GN2.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 1,012
Im not sure if maybe I didnt list this right but this car is very nice. I have 20+ pictures on the ebay listing. The reserve was lowered to $16000 the car is completely original except for the paint which was just done. It now looks beautiful!!! I think $16000 is a great price for an unmolested 38,000 original mile GN with brand new paint! Please give me some advice or if anyone has any questions please feel free to contact me on here or by phone 586-524-0816 Mike. thank you

Nice looking car. Having sold some low mile cars in my past, people tend to shy away from repaints. I sold a 9k mile 86 that I also did a repaint on and had a very hard time selling. People get nervous with paint. In hindsight, I would have left the orig. paint on it and saved my self a LOT of work and time and sold it as it was..all said and done the paint didn't net me any extra cash and it was done right with all glass and molidings removed.

Good luck with the sale, very nice.

ya youre probably right but im picky and the factory paint sucked and now its how it shouldve been. thanks for the input.

Maybe a detailed description of the paint job would help including cost, shop, prep work, ect. Really looks great in the pics, good luck with the sale.

Nive looking car. Maybe you should post an interior and close up engine pic here for those of us who are too lazy to click on the ebay link. ;). I almost clicked away myself but at the last second I noticed there was a link.

I found that pictures of the process. Before, during and after photos help to show that there was nothing being hidden or covered up as well as ease people's minds that it was done right.

more pics. the paint was done by a friend of mine and done professionally. All windows, trim, emblems, etc were taken off. Paint is perfect and would be a $5000-$6000 paint job. hope this helps. Thanks again Mike:smile:

Attachments

• gn1.jpg
    gn1.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 434
  • gn3.jpg
    gn3.jpg
    1.2 KB · Views: 432
  • gn4.jpg
    gn4.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 435
  • gn5.jpg
    gn5.jpg