1986 GN

Pwt

I'm looking to sell my 86 GN. Its a t top car with some good mods.Im asking 12k for it. Serious buyers can PM me and I will send pics and give more info.

I have bought a 87 GN that I will be restoring so I've decided to sell the 86. Here is a list of the mods.Scan master 2.1 Engine 109 block cleaned,honed,decked New bearings 30 over JE pistons New turbo crank and turbo 2 dot rods Comp cams 206 hydraulic roller cam kit with timing chain.T&D roller rockers 1.55 ratio
Ported & polished heads New water pump and high volume oil pump TR6 ignition system LS1 maf sensor with Gen 2 translator turbo Bob extreme g chip F.A.S.T wideband 60# injectors 3" down pipe with external waste gate Precision 6266 dual ball bearing turbo Front mount intercooler. . Oversized aluminum radiator with dual Dodge intrepid fans and Casper wire harness with toggle switch and 160 thermostat .Transmission recently rebuilt with less then 500 miles all CK performance parts 3200 lock up stall converter and trans cooler in grill. New gas tank and sending unit.The brakes have been converted to vacuum . New cam sensor. It does leak some oil around the valve covers and the A/C has a leak and doesn't blow cold. The tires will need to be replaced the paint job is decent for a driver.Here are some pics of the car I have added emblems and tinted the windows since.

Attached Files: