1986 GN Roller

cbarge1969

1986 Buick Grand National roller. Car is about 70% back together. Engine rebuilt. Deck cut .010. .020 over. Wiseco forged pistons. Hastings power gold moly rings. Connecting rods trued up. ARP rod bolts. Crankshaft polished and oil holes chamfered. Comp 206 cam. 969 lifters. Heads cut .015. Light port and polish. Gasket matched. Blended bowls. Guides cut down for Teflon seals. Comp Cams 90 lb springs set at 1.710” height. ARP head bolts. GM head gaskets. Intake has EGR port cut down. Inside of intake and plenum blended and smoothed. Cloyes timing gear set. Single roller style with steel gears. New front engine cover. Oil pasages enlarged, blended, and highly polished. Standard depth oil gears with thrust plate and set to factory min specs. Stock turbo. Wastegate elbow enlarged and polished. Engine will need water pump and either custom length or adjustable push-rods to be finished. Radiator has been re-cored with 4 core. Trans rebuilt with Level 10 hard parts. Hardened stator. Raybestos Blue clutches and kolene steels. Oversized band. Etc. About 2,000 miles on trans. Suspension overhauled. Front upper Spohn arms. Urethane bushings in rebuilt lower arms. 12” brake upgrade in front. All new steering linkage. Jeep steering shaft upgrade. Factory rear control arms boxed and new Moog bushings installed. Frame cleaned and painted. Body is in excellent condition. Only has minor surface rust where bare metal was exposed. Drivers front floor board area has been repaired even though I was going to replace it with factory stamped piece. Have every nut, bolt, clamp part and piece that was removed during re-store. Comes with a lot of extras. Factory wheels and GTA wheels. Grand Prix console. I have owned my Buick since 1990 and hate that I have to sell it but due to circumstances beyond my control and a change in my financial situation I am forced to sell the one car I thought I would keep u
20121104_174419.jpg
20121104_174437.jpg
20121104_174539.jpg
20121104_174551.jpg
20121104_175915.jpg
20121104_180234.jpg

I'm sorry, not interested in the car, but am interested in the dash panel.. what is it out of?

looks like a "stock" dash out of a hurst olds
sorry. my bad. thought you were asking about the dashboard. it's a dash cluster assembly out of a 1993 Park Ave. modified to fit a n/a regal cluster mount and a GN cluster bezel modified to fit the instrument cluster. fits like a glove. adapter narness from casper and wired to adapt to stock harness

Truly i spoke with him about the car and he told me it was a regal body with all the Gn.s parts on it because of rust on the Gn.I was going to buy it but i really have no need for it now.With everything that comes with the car its still a good deal.:) bud.

Well he must have forget to mention that when I messaged him about the car. That should be described in the ads. It's on here, craigslist, a g body forum and was on ebay and never was mentioned anywhere in those ads. Good deal or not he should have been up front when I asked if it was a true GN. Instead he wasted my time and money. I have no interest in a swapped regal and a car with a swapped vin tag. To me thats just asking for trouble.