1986 GN hardtop for sale

wu6fiend

For sale: 1986 Buick Grand National hardtop. 113,900 kms. Canadian car. Solid, clean, no rust. New weatherstrip, carpet and headliner. New Flowmaster exhaust, plugs and wires. Brakes serviced recently. New BFG Radial TA tires. Sony CD changer in trunk, plays via FM modulator thru original tape deck and quality aftermarket speakers. Kirban front frame braces and front ball joint shield. All GN parts present and accounted for. Power windows, door locks, and trunk release. No Concert Sound, remote passenger mirror control, power seat or Twilight Sentinel. Passed emissions with flying colors last two years in a row. Runs very well, and is a pleasure to drive. AC needs to be recharged. Paint and interior are original (upholstry is very nice) Located in Surrey, B.C. Canada. Asking $15,000 Canadian, or closest reasonable offer. Many photos available, upon request.

I've got several very recent photos that I would be happy to post, but I don't know how...they are currently on photobucket, ready to go. Any suggestions?

(This is a really nice GN, and I am very sorry to sell it.):frown:

Bump.

I can't believe I haven't had any serious interest in this car.

Just a Nigerian scammer that I ignored.

I think the price ($15,000 Canadian) is fair, and I am open to reasonable offers.

This car is REALLY clean, and a very solid driver. Aside from the AC, which needs a recharge, everything works perfectly.

I guess the market for these cars is really is in the toilet right now.:frown:

I've got it on Autotrader, Craigslist, this site, and a couple of other car sites too.:mad:

to put the pictures on here just copy the HTML code (the 3rd one down) on photobucket and paste. make sure that you put one code for each line..

If you post/email your photobucket account to someone on here (with password) that knows how to do it they could do it for you. Then change your password once they are up.

I would do it for you, but I am at work and the Navy blocks photobucket.

What are the code tags at the beginning and end of the link you are trying to copy?

Here is what it should look like

The IMG tags at the end are vital.