1986 GN for sale

Bro, your car looks great, but I'm going to drive this car regularly in the summer and would prefer something I don't have to mess with, don't want something with a roller cam, don't want to have to check lash etc.
Good luck with sale though, I hope everything gets better for you.

Bro, your car looks great, but I'm going to drive this car regularly in the summer and would prefer something I don't have to mess with, don't want something with a roller cam, don't want to have to check lash etc.
Good luck with sale though, I hope everything gets better for you.
What makes you think you have to check the lash just because it has a roller cam. This isn't
a '60's race motor with solid lifters! Almost all of the new cars have roller cams in them now.
I think the Viper in your picture even has a roller cam!

What makes you think you have to check the lash just because it has a roller cam. This isn't
a '60's race motor with solid lifters! Almost all of the new cars have roller cams in them now.
I think the Viper in your picture has a roller cam!
The viper in the picture is mine and I'm talking about hydralic roller cam, my mindset was that of what you mentioned solid roller, I guess I was wrong about the Gn, and its sold now anyways, I have my eye on a local one minutes from me and a couple others, I just want to be careful with my purchase.

I am buying this car so I don't have to rack up miles on my viper, as its a low mile ACR, I plan on taking off the supercharger, fuel system etc and putting it back to stock.

The GN I will be buying, is going to be my fun car, I don't want a stock one, and I'm done building things( just got finished with a 400+HP turbo busa build never doing that again)

Congrats to the OP on your sale, looks like somebody got a great car at a great price.