1986 Gn For Sale???

NO5O

I aquired a 1986 Grand National 38,000 mile t-top car w/digital dash option and the concert sound system. This car is an all original totally non-molested GN!!
Very clean,, interior is absolutley mint! Paint is all original so I would say its a 7 out of 10 but nice for being 23 years old! Absolutey no rust ever and barely ever seen rain. This car is one of few survivors left. Pics available this weekend for sersious inquiries. $15,000. Thank you Mike 586-524-0816

I aquired a 1986 Grand National 38,000 mile t-top car w/digital dash option and the concert sound system. This car is an all original totally non-molested GN!!
Very clean,, interior is absolutley mint! Paint is all original so I would say its a 7 out of 10 but nice for being 23 years old! Absolutey no rust ever and barely ever seen rain. This car is one of few survivors left. Pics available this weekend for sersious inquiries. $15,000. Thank you Mike 586-524-0816

i need lots of really good pics mike . my neighbor wants one, so far this fits what he is looking for , send pics to me at nightcrawler455@aol.com thanks again .

Ill get some pics out this weekend. It is a very nice car though. Let me know if you have any questions. thanks

where in Motown is car located? Are you a dealer? I only asked because it sounds like you just acquired the car.

Harrison twp. I just aquired the car but Im not a dealer. I just decided not to keep it because it is non molested and I want a modified car. I just sold my 9 second Mustang and I dont think the stock GN will satisfy me Im just not the "factory all original" kinda guy. It is a nice car though!!!

If you are looking for a clean GN this is the car for you.
I only have one picture of it, there you go bro.

DSCF0276-1.jpg