1986 GN Digital Dash

IHearMyGNSpool

This GN has 105k miles. It was repainted 1 year ago and I was really happy with it. The interior was completely restored and looks great. The motor is original. I haven't had a reason to make mechanical changes and so oil changes is all I have done. It could use a 100k mile tune up. I have 14k into the car in the past 2 years. I am asking for $10,500. The car has an 87 grill on it. I have the original 86 grill in storage. The set of emblems I have is complete but I did not want them on after paint. I preferred to be able to wax it without them on. I am in Schaumburg, Illinois.

Bill

Attachments

• 86 GN (1).jpg
    86 GN (1).jpg
    1 MB · Views: 255
  • 86 GN (2).jpg
    86 GN (2).jpg
    1,015.2 KB · Views: 265
  • 86 GN (3).jpg
    86 GN (3).jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 254
  • 86 GN (4).jpg
    86 GN (4).jpg
    854.6 KB · Views: 228
Were the pics taken before you put the '87 grille in it? It's got an '84 thru '86 grille that's had it's chrome painted in the pics.

Were the pics taken before you put the '87 grille in it? It's got an '84 thru '86 grille that's had it's chrome painted in the pics.
It has an 86 grille on it that is painted black as if it were an 87. I have the original 86 unpainted grille as well with the chrome.

Just replaced the ignition module. She is running better than ever. Any local guys interested? I went away for a bit and didn't respond while troubleshooting.

Are you willing to ship the car? I'm located CA... Maybe if you could work with me on the price somewhat to make up for the price of shipping. We could possible do the transaction via eBay so we are both protected.. Let me know.