1986 gn $9,000

zacherymanuel

I have a 1986 gn with many extras. Call or text 337-842-5794 for pics or more info thanks.

ForumRunner_20120802_085922.png

How you expect to sell your car when you post absolutely zero information and have a distant side picture???????????????

How you expect to sell your car when you post absolutely zero information and have a distant side picture???????????????

umm, his phone number is right in the ad. if you were interested even a little bit you would pick up the phone.

Next smart ass comment will give you some issues. Read the rules about posting and responding, it's not a suggestion!:mad:

If your interested in the car you can text or call about it 337-842 5794 the price neg. No need to post smart a$$ coments .Ill send more pics and tell you extras it has thanks.

The man said he will be posting more pics so why doesn't everyone zip it up.

He's probably dealing with Issac, I'm in Grand Isle and conditions are going downhill. I would bet he posts pics after the storm passes.

LOL
Ok now that you've caused me to kink my neck
I'm still interested.

I will be in New Orleans next week, and if the car is still available, I would very much like to see it in person.

I would like to buy ur car can u give me a call at 305-797-2017 my name is jay...

Thank you...