1986 GN 18,000 miles (Unanswered Emails)

STWizard

Hi Guys,

Those expecting to receive a reply to their email with offers to trade and did not receive any response from me, please read:

First off I want to thank everyone who has been sending me emails offering their trades. I want to state that I have replied to each and every one of them. However, I have not received any further corespondance from those that sent me an email with the exception of one person. I have a feeling that my email replies are being block by some spam filters. I have come to this conclusion as I have sent my father 6 emails yesterday expecting a reply and got none. I called him this morning and ask him to verify and he stated he had received no emails and wanted to know if I got any emails from him, which I did and replied to and he did not get them either. So I'm going to do some checking with my ISP to see what the heck is going on.

I did receive a phone number with one or two emails and I will call them. Anyone else who sent me an email and did not receive a reply please except my apologies as I will reply to your offer even if I'm not interest in the trade you are offering.

That said, if you want to resend your email and add a phone number, then I'll call, or you can reach me at 785-862-4709 at most anytime as I work out of my home.

Here is the original thread:
1986 GN 18,000 miles (Trades Considered)

Thanks to all

Mike